+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ayanc

Sep 26, 2018
I have a question. In the status page of main applicant, there is link for spouse and kid. But how can I check the detail status of spouse and kids?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
I have a question. In the status page of main applicant, there is link for spouse and kid. But how can I check the detail status of spouse and kids?
In the Status page, there is a link named "View submitted application" to access the full application. It contains what are the documents submitted by you and your spouse, and the fees payment section.
And also, under Applicant information, there is a separate link to "View dependents" which contains basic information about your dependents.

Could you please elaborate it more what you exactly looking for?

Reactions: ayanc

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hi all,
I'm an FSW- outlander
AOR . : July 31st
MEP/IP1 : August 22
I've three issues that I'd like to ask u about :
1- I mentioned in my application 40 hrs of work experience ,while the already attached HR Letter stated 48 ...
2- I mentioned that I started my job on October 2008 while it is stated as September 2008 in my already attached HR Letter
3- there was a question in the application asking if I ever applied to the IRCC and i answere "No" , while i mentioned security part that i was actually denied a visitor visa . Is this Okay ?
So do i need to raise a CSE for any of these points ? and am I late for a CSE ? which of these should I worry about? And would any of these lead to a refusal for my application?
Appreciating ur help

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi all,
I'm an FSW- outlander
1- I mentioned in my application 40 hrs of work experience ,while the already attached HR Letter stated 48 ...
2- I mentioned that I started my job on October 2008 while it is stated as September 2008 in my already attached HR Letter
3- there was a question in the application asking if I ever applied to the IRCC and i answere "No" , while i mentioned security part that i was actually denied a visitor visa . Is this Okay ?
So do i need to raise a CSE for any of these points ? and am I late for a CSE ? which of these should I worry about? And would any of these lead to a refusal for my application?
Appreciating ur help
I got the same issue with my working hour as there’s a discrepancy between my application and the LOE. I just explained it in the client information placeholder. Have you called cic or ordered GCMS notes to check your eligibility?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
I got the same issue with my working hour as there’s a discrepancy between my application and the LOE. I just explained it in the client information placeholder. Have you called cic or ordered GCMS notes to check your eligibility?
No actually I haven't.
I won't call them, I may order GCMS notes, will post that if I did.
does that "client information placeholder" exist in the CSE form?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi all,
I'm an FSW- outlander
Appreciating ur help
It's advisable if you can provide LOEs by filling their Web Form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp for above-mentioned 3 scenarios..Otherwise, there is more likelihood they will refuse your application by stating providing false/misleading information.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

naten

Feb 20, 2018
It's advisable if you can provide LOEs by filling their Web Form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp for above-mentioned 3 scenarios..Otherwise, there is more likelihood they will refuse your application by stating providing false/misleading information.
why would she be refused? I have a similar issue with my working hours as well. When you lodged your application, all the boxes were shaded which mean you couldn't edit the hours or other info.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
why would she be refused? I have a similar issue with my working hours as well. When you lodged your application, all the boxes were shaded which mean you couldn't edit the hours or other info.
Her query is not only about no of working hours. She has some other issues associated with travel history, work experience etc. Whatever the case, it is ALWAYS recommended to provide accurate information for the IRCC. Sometimes, there is a chance they will not consider it very seriously. Why we take such a risk especially after getting into this stage..So, it's always better to play safe from our side...

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Unless the person is able to justify really well thru a LOE, the chances for delay in processing or a refusal is probably on a higher side. Cic website clearly mentions to fill up details carefully and accurately, if there are incorrect details filled in the express entry, it is to be corrected while filling the PR application and supporting LOEs are to be uploaded with the associated documents.

In the above case, the applicant needs to clarify about the discrepancy regarding the differences in working hours, month of commencing work and need to explain the circumstance, reason and why the applicant choose to say 'NO ' to the question 'if I ever applied to the IRCC ' when the person was a denied a visitor visa previously. If uploading an LOE isnt possible at this stage, then wait for additional instructions and ADR to be given by the concerned officer.

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Any PPRs yesterday, July folks??

Harleyquinn

Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys,

I am PNP-O (AOR July 3rd) and have received an ADR for my height and eye color and passport scan. I find that odd because I have already shared this info in my PR application.

Please help me with the following:
1. How so I share my height and eye color info?
2. Do I send them the same passport scans that I already uploaded in my PR application? I renewed my passport thrice (before applying for PR), so I have three passport booklets (which I attached in my application previously). Do I attach scans of all pages of all three or only the most recent one?

Has anyone else received an ADR for the same? I will be grateful for some guidance.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,

I am PNP-O (AOR July 3rd) and have received an ADR for my height and eye color and passport scan. I find that odd because I have already shared this info in my PR application.

Please help me with the following:
1. How so I share my height and eye color info?
2. Do I send them the same passport scans that I already uploaded in my PR application? I renewed my passport thrice (before applying for PR), so I have three passport booklets (which I attached in my application previously). Do I attach scans of all pages of all three or only the most recent one?

Has anyone else received an ADR for the same? I will be grateful for some guidance.
Do it. It's a sign your PPR is close. In the past many people who received such request received PPR mail once they submitted this information so it is definitely a good sign.

Harleyquinn

Jun 5, 2018
Do it. It's a sign your PPR is close. In the past many people who received such request received PPR mail once they submitted this information so it is definitely a good sign.
Thanks. But how do I submit eye color and height info? Just write it on a Word document and convert to pdf?
And do I need so send them all passport pages? Why are they asking for it again?