+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
My medical status on my application used to be "July 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam". Then about 2 weeks ago it changed to "You do not need a medical exam" and I got a ghost update. Today I haven't had any ghost updates but the status has gone back to "July 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam". Possible I might get asked to do remedical. Has any other inland applicants had to do one?

Reactions: cecict

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
My medical status on my application used to be "July 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam". Then about 2 weeks ago it changed to "You do not need a medical exam" and I got a ghost update. Today I haven't had any ghost updates but the status has gone back to "July 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam". Possible I might get asked to do remedical. Has any other inland applicants had to do one?
Also she is CEC inland and gcms notes said remedial evaluation required or something I think. They still haven’t requested one.

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
we are in the exact same boat. I just logged into my account and medical changed from "you do no need..." to "July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam."

andygill11

May 5, 2018
we are in the exact same boat. I just logged into my account and medical changed from "you do no need..." to "July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam."
Everyone wondering about the medical status change today morning: cic did a maintenance on their website yesterday night around 2-3am Eastern Time and after that it is now showing the correct status.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018

Your medical is extended as you are Inland...

Reactions: Hochspitch

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Your medical is extended as you are Inland...
Is that it? Inlands generally don't need to do them? Looking at Andy's post above then it could just be the maintenance that changed my status and nothing actually to do with my application.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Is that it? Inlands generally don't need to do them? Looking at Andy's post above then it could just be the maintenance that changed my status and nothing actually to do with my application.
They extended your medical on July 17, 2019

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
what's your ADR status now?

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I am also an inland applicant. My medicals expired around June 26 and changed to 'you do not need medical exams'. Now it is still in this status....

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I am also an inland applicant. My medicals expired around June 26 and changed to 'you do not need medical exams'. Now it is still in this status....
It was about time to ask for remed ..
Seems like (not sure) - they would have extended your med..

Also try raising cse for any updated info..
I have seen apps processing triggered or looked into because of cse emails through web forms..

Good luck

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
I haven't followed up directly since but when I uploaded my ADRs my status went from "we require additional docs" to "we are reviewing the additional docs you provided" in the space of a day.
I think when ADR change to N/A, we will get PPR the next day

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi! I have ordered notes in feb 2019. Now again I odered in June 2019. The difference I found as below:
Missing of comments: Foreign work not confirmed, settlement funds appears not met.
However, comments such as review required R 75 and R 76 are still there. Any idea why it is like that?