AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
So which MP did you guys write to? Can applicants from outside Canada also write to him/her regarding their applications? Thanks
You have to write to the MP of a city in Canada that you reside in , I live in Halifax, so I wrote to the MP of Halifax

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations Sona
Have a safe journey to Canada

Did you submit any upfront documents for review on POF?

No dear, I did not send any documents related to POF but raised only CSE stating that my FD is the liquid cash and can withdraw anytime. Even CIC did not ask for the updated POF.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
No dear, I did not send any documents related to POF but raised only CSE stating that my FD is the liquid cash and can withdraw anytime. Even CIC did not ask for the updated POF.
Thank you.
Hope that I too get the golden mail soon.
As I am also in RR for POF

Reactions: SonaCanada

Pris

May 11, 2018
Remed passed and a ghost update.. Ppr when?
It seems like its very very soon. This week I would say :)

Just a question: after remed did you upload the document via webform or anywhere else? I cannot see any place to submit the new medical file in my application

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
It seems like its very very soon. This week I would say :)

Just a question: after remed did you upload the document via webform or anywhere else? I cannot see any place to submit the new medical file in my application
Yes i did through webform and sent and email as well to ottawa , cant afford another miss from their end ...

Reactions: Pris

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes i did through webform and sent and email as well to ottawa , cant afford another miss from their end ...
Hi. I'm in a similar situation regarding the remedy. Could you clarify what you mean by 'another miss'? I've already uploaded my son's medical and my remeds. Also sent via webform and email to Ottawa but the profile still says 'we have not received your medical results'. Was your case similar?

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Hi. I'm in a similar situation regarding the remedy. Could you clarify what you mean by 'another miss'? I've already uploaded my son's medical and my remeds. Also sent via webform and email to Ottawa but the profile still says 'we have not received your medical results'. Was your case similar?
when did u go through the remed of ur son