+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
SSDD. Going nowhere fast. How about you?

I'd like to think some day that you, me, KarRml and a few others will be throwing back the beers in Canada and laughing about the long wait but in my case I'm confident it won't be any time soon.
27th July Aor and the file is in review required and no signs of agent of picking up the file. Ip1 stage for 9 months

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
AOR July 17th, 2018. Got a message that my eligibility, background, criminality and security passed. Re-med shown as passed too. And also a note that the case to be reviewed by an officer on June 15th.
Hi, You got this message through webform reply? Or MP?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
AOR July 17th, 2018. Got a message that my eligibility, background, criminality and security passed. Re-med shown as passed too. And also a note that the case to be reviewed by an officer on June 15th.
Thanks for enlightening us, by the way how did you get a message did you raise CSE or something.

My Aor 27th July 2018 pending review of documents.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Dear Guys,

I submitted the requested ADR such as passport bio pages, height and eye color and also some other documents on 2nd May, 2019. I got ghost update on 5th but still no PPR. When could I expect my PPR. My medical expires 25th of this month but they did not request for the re-medical. I am bit confused, will they extend my medical? Please advice.
Hi Sona,
Are you in Canada already?
I submitted some additional information as well and got a request for my son to go for re-medicals (expiring July)- he is not currently in Canada. I am in Canada, mine expires in June but i haven't been told to go for mine.

So I guess it depends.

radhika25is

Apr 17, 2019
H
I, we contacted a loan mp through email as well but they replied back telling that it is not their constituency and forwarded it to ministry of immigration ircc.

Can you let us know how to identify an mp who can hel .

Coz we can't keep sitting nails out to all MPs and your help here will b highly appreciated.

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is it, i got My visa request. Finally after 10 months and 10 days of long long long long painful waiting.
I wish from the bottom of my heart that all who still awaits the visa to receive it at the soonest.

AOR July 3, 2018
MEP - July 19, 2018
IP1 - till May 2, 2019 (Review required for POF)
IP2 - May 3, 2019
ADR - after several hours from IP2, May 3, 2019 (Schedule A, CV, Supplementary student form)
PPR - May 14, 2019 at 3:00 AM
. Saudi Arabia Time
Hey sorry for the late wishes but congratulations.... I am so happy for you and glad that your waiting period is over.... Wish you all the best for the new things to come

Reactions: KarRml

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hey sorry for the late wishes but congratulations.... I am so happy for you and glad that your waiting period is over.... Wish you all the best for the new things to come
Thank you very much.