+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Rock&Rock

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

Andy I’m submitting my application this week. Can you please send me an invitation for WhatsApp group ?

Thanks.

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Hey Guys!
I have received AOR on 9th July.
I have two concerns:
1. I am an Indian citizen but had been residing in UAE for around 7 years. I have submitted PCC for both UAE and India.
I have had frequent travels between India and UAE in the past 7 years (23 trips). Excepting that, I have gone on a few holiday trips.
Will this longer travel history prolong my application processing?
2. I have a tattoo. will that delay the processing of my medical results? I have taken up my medical test in May.

aks01

Dec 26, 2017
I submitted the form on 9th July (CST evening), however got an AOR dated 10th July. Interesting ;)

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I
Hey Guys!
I have two concerns:
1. I am an Indian citizen but had been residing in UAE for around 7 years. I have submitted PCC for both UAE and India.
I have had frequent travels between India and UAE in the past 7 years (23 trips). Excepting that, I have gone on a few holiday trips.
2. I have a tattoo. will that delay the processing of my medical results? I have taken up my medical test in May.
I dont think so they wud have checked for Hep C/B in your medicals. it should be fine if you are negative I suppose

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
dear people many have mentioned in their comments in previous discussion in this forum like request for Medicals...isn't it the other way around? after ITA you get the medicals and upload?

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
dear people many have mentioned in their comments in previous discussion in this forum like request for Medicals...isn't it the other way around? after ITA you get the medicals and upload?
Basically, when you receive ITA you are requested to do medical. When you fill out the forms again, next page will ask for medical... you can go back and forth on these 2 pages.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hey Guys!
I have two concerns:
As long as you have a clear criminal record (good PCC) there is nothing to worry. I don't think a tattoo would create any issue as long as you don't have any related health issue and the tattoo design does not imply something negative (the latter is just my opinion). You might be asked to do an additional health check for hepa B. You need to so some research to be prepared ahead of time.

am4321

Jun 14, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
AOR Received.
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
How does one know they got the AOR?

I submitted my complete application on July 6.
You should receive a message titled “Acknowledgement of Receipt” in your account. Thats AOR.

Reactions: dbss