+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Pris

May 11, 2018
I was wondering, what if someone is under RR and then is selected for SS? It might take so long until PPR. Is it the reason why some cases take 18 to 24 months?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
AOR:13 Aug. ADR (PCC): 23 January, Indian residing in Myanmar
Guys,
Happy to share that my consultant has just forwarded our PPR. We have to submit our passports at VAC for stamping at Singapore HC.
Best wishes to every one awaiting PPR here.
Cheers...

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Guys,
Happy to share that my consultant has just forwarded our PPR. We have to submit our passports at VAC for stamping at Singapore HC.
Cheers...
Does anyone know how much time is taken by Singapore HC to return the passports?

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Guys,
Cheers...
Congrats ..Cheers :):):)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Ohh... sorry @Pris
Can i please know how one could tell if he's under SS from the GCMS notes?
Also, what do you mean by "Retracted from the 5th"
Appreciated thanks

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Appreciated thanks
I don't really know much about SS reading but I know that the activities under security are usually erased (redacted) or blank.
@Pris can probably explain better.

Reactions: KarRml

Pris

May 11, 2018
Appreciated thanks
For my husband (who is the one under SS), in Activity 1 to 4 (pages 101 in my case), fields "created date:", "create by:", "updated name" and "updated by" are empty, then UCI number and Name are filled, thats it (no activity type, status or subsequent fields). Same for Activity 5 except that there is a field "Activity type: Security". Also S.15 (1) is annoted on the top right corner of those pages
Also, in the first pages of the documents where it states Eligibility, Criminality and Security status, my husband status are met/passed for eligibility and criminality while security status is blank with also s15 (1) on the top right corner. My security is "not started", meaning that I am not under SS while my husband is.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to detail:D

Reactions: tobs

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
For my husband (who is the one under SS), in Activity 1 to 4 (pages 101 in my case), fields "created date:", "create by:", "updated name" and "updated by" are empty, then UCI number and Name are filled, thats it (no activity type, status or subsequent fields). Same for Activity 5 except that there is a field "Activity type: Security". Also S.15 (1) is annoted on the top right corner of those pages
Also, in the first pages of the documents where it states Eligibility, Criminality and Security status, my husband status are met/passed for eligibility and criminality while security status is blank with also s15 (1) on the top right corner. My security is "not started", meaning that I am not under SS while my husband is.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to detail:D
If there was no consent form for your spouse, their details will not be included in your notes. Ours was the same - I'm the PA and there was no consent form for him, so lots of dedacted info/pages under s (15). I doubt it's actually SS. It might be worth applying for notes for your husband to get a better understanding.

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
what did the CSE say?
Thanks for your interest but I regret the CSE was nothing new or informative.

Good day My_Name,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on July 26, 2018.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Agent_Name, Agent_Number
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Pris

May 11, 2018
If there was no consent form for your spouse, their details will not be included in your notes. Ours was the same - I'm the PA and there was no consent form for him, so lots of dedacted info/pages under s (15). I doubt it's actually SS. It might be worth applying for notes for your husband to get a better understanding.
Oh I see. Well in my case security is ongoing since mid December according to three agents I called since then so guess its SS anyway.
When I requested GCMS notes I had to fill in my husband's info and make him sign so guess it's enough right? Is there anything else I should do?