+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi All,

Can anybody add me to the July AOR whatsapp group or help me with the link. I accidentally left the group. +919007393382. Thanks...

hiruma

Nov 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Aor July 3 can anyone tell me which stage we are on? Also my spouse lived and worked in UK for 8 years and now is back in Pakistan so would taht mean our background check would take longer?

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Aor July 3 can anyone tell me which stage we are on? Also my spouse lived and worked in UK for 8 years and now is back in Pakistan so would taht mean our background check would take longer?

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP1

Sunny1988

Feb 13, 2018
Hey guys, i have recently received RPRF request. The letter said that my admissibility review is under progress. Just wanted to understand if it means that for my case, r10 and checks other than admissibility are done!!!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys, i have recently received RPRF request. The letter said that my admissibility review is under progress. Just wanted to understand if it means that for my case, r10 and checks other than admissibility are done!!!
Admissibility comes under security and criminality which usually starts after eligibility is set as passed. If they don't find anything concerning n don't select you for security screening, it looks like your application is very close to ppr!
Good Luck!

Sunny1988

Feb 13, 2018
Admissibility comes under security and criminality which usually starts after eligibility is set as passed. If they don't find anything concerning n don't select you for security screening, it looks like your application is very close to ppr!
Good Luck!
Thanks for the info...

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
How should I inform cic about change in my visa status ( I am currently in the uk on a dependant visa but it will change to a student visa as I plan to do masters) after submitting my PR application?

Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
How should I inform cic about change in my visa status ( I am currently in the uk on a dependant visa but it will change to a student visa as I plan to do masters) after submitting my PR application?

Thanks
by CSE

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
when was your AOR?

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hey everyone,
Got my PPR few days after a ghost update on my profile.
Not for EE PR, for my TRV.
I hope this expedite my PR application review since it took about two month to get PPR for my TRV which is usuall about two weeks for inland applicants.
Fingers crossed

EDIT: and the interesting point was that I received the PPR email on Saturday morning. Not in working hours! So, expect the email anytime!

Last edited:
Reactions: cecict