+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

SahanK

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks Tobs,
According to Ralph my eligibility is passed. But I am still in IP 1 after 5 and half months, little bit worried now.
AOR 25th July 2018
MEP 09th Sep 2018
IP 1 09th Sep 2018
File transferred to Colombo Sri Lanka after eligibility checks according to Ralph and CIC agent

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hello Jaywalker,

So you went to IP2 on Nov 15. Have you received PPR?

I went to IP2 Nov 19 and was informed that security is ongoing since Nov 19 until now nothing new. . Eligibility and criminality passed. I also order gcms on Dec 6 and still havent received it.

So your GCMS generated on Dec 6 show security not started. Do you call IRCC recently? Is security actually ongoing now for you?

Sorry for so many question, I am in stress of worrying about SS.

THANKS
Hi, have you raised CSE?
People in SS will have this sentence in their CSE response:
"Please be advised that your file is still under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times."

is82pk

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

I would appreciate if someone can help me understand my current status and suggest what I should do for my case.

I'm an Ontario PNP-outland applicant with AOR of July 20, 2018.

I had received PPR on November 7 but was not able to submit passport as we had a newborn son and I needed to add him to the application. I submitted the the add-on request with the requested documents after that he was added to the application and I received the medical instruction on December 6 which I completed on the same day. The next day, my application again updated to medical exam passed. Since then, I haven't received any update on my case.

I sent an email last week to London visa office where my application is being processed but didn't get any response from them. I sent a CSE to CIO and received a generic response within 20 minutes confirming that my medical results were received by the responsible office and the application is in process. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me that he cannot access the file as it is being processed outside Canada and that I have to contact them directly and he sent me the link to the webform.

The only thing I can think of after receiving first PPR is that I should have enough funds to support my family after adding the newborn which I already had more than required even after adding my son. Secondly, his medicals should be cleared which is already done since one month now.

I don't know if I'm missing something here and would appreciate if someone can help me out. I was a bit relieved after receiving the first PPR but now I'm getting really worried about my application.

@legalfalcon @tobs @cansha ?

Thanks.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, have you raised CSE?
People in SS will have this sentence in their CSE response:
"Please be advised that your file is still under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times."
Thank you for your comment. Such a relief!!
I did raise many CSE and none of the reply has that sentence. They always say things are in order or confirm that application still in process....
But it has been 8 weeks almost for security.... gcms note should come soon...

Reactions: cadgijoe

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Thank you for your comment. Such a relief!!
I did raise many CSE and none of the reply has that sentence. They always say things are in order or confirm that application still in process....
But it has been 8 weeks almost for security.... gcms note should come soon...
I think you're good. We have to accept the reality, how painful that might be, that, as someone puts it, IP2 has become the new IP1 and that 6-8 months has become the norm..

Reactions: annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
I think you're good. We have to accept the reality that, as someone puts it, IP2 has become the new IP1 and that 6-8 months has become the norm.
I wish.. but IP2 for me is only for security while other things passed. It just make me sooo worried

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I've just asked my Canadian employer to resign a letter where I've simplified the wording and put the dates to the day not just the month. Not sure if this will make a difference but it's my last chance!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks Tobs,
According to Ralph my eligibility is passed. But I am still in IP 1 after 5 and half months, little bit worried now.
AOR 25th July 2018
MEP 09th Sep 2018
IP 1 09th Sep 2018
File transferred to Colombo Sri Lanka after eligibility checks according to Ralph and CIC agent
your criminality and security hasn't started.

Reactions: SahanK

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,

I would appreciate if someone can help me understand my current status and suggest what I should do for my case.

I'm an Ontario PNP-outland applicant with AOR of July 20, 2018.

I had received PPR on November 7 but was not able to submit passport as we had a newborn son and I needed to add him to the application. I submitted the the add-on request with the requested documents after that he was added to the application and I received the medical instruction on December 6 which I completed on the same day. The next day, my application again updated to medical exam passed. Since then, I haven't received any update on my case.

I sent an email last week to London visa office where my application is being processed but didn't get any response from them. I sent a CSE to CIO and received a generic response within 20 minutes confirming that my medical results were received by the responsible office and the application is in process. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me that he cannot access the file as it is being processed outside Canada and that I have to contact them directly and he sent me the link to the webform.

The only thing I can think of after receiving first PPR is that I should have enough funds to support my family after adding the newborn which I already had more than required even after adding my son. Secondly, his medicals should be cleared which is already done since one month now.

I don't know if I'm missing something here and would appreciate if someone can help me out. I was a bit relieved after receiving the first PPR but now I'm getting really worried about my application.

@legalfalcon @tobs @cansha ?

Thanks.
It actually takes time for them to issue you another PPR. It's not usually immediate. So things are on track. Btw, You may need to upload documents to show that you have enough money for a family of 3 if you didn't already do that. But there's usually no need to panic because they'll send you an ADR if they need the POF.
Just hang in there.

Reactions: is82pk and gau55555

MasterShifu

Jul 31, 2018
Hi,

I am a July 2018 - FSW Outland applicant. After receiving my CoPR and PR visa I had raised a CSE on 11th Dec for updating my marital status and attached all relevant documents in the CSE. I received an automated reply from CSE. The next day I called up CIC and asked the agent to put in a remark in the case to expedite the process, if possible. The same day I received below email from CIC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day <My name>,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

<Agent name>, <Agent number>
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assumed from the content of the email that the case was being reviewed by an officer. However there were no other updates until 6th Jan when I got an email informing that my application has been updated. I logged in to my CIC account and noticed that my PR application had moved to In review from Approved status. I called up CIC and the agent informed me that my PR visa and CoPR have been cancelled and my CSE would be reviewed. However I have still not received any explicit communication from CIC regarding the cancellation or any further instructions from them.

Since my spouse is a Canadian PR holder residing in Canada, I had assumed that my PR visa and CoPR would not be cancelled since my spouse didn't have to be added to my application.
Could some one please guide me on the next steps. What is the sequence of events/ communications I can expect from here on?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,

I am a July 2018 - FSW Outland applicant. After receiving my CoPR and PR visa I had raised a CSE on 11th Dec for updating my marital status and attached all relevant documents in the CSE. I received an automated reply from CSE. The next day I called up CIC and asked the agent to put in a remark in the case to expedite the process, if possible. The same day I received below email from CIC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day <My name>,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

<Agent name>, <Agent number>
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assumed from the content of the email that the case was being reviewed by an officer. However there were no other updates until 6th Jan when I got an email informing that my application has been updated. I logged in to my CIC account and noticed that my PR application had moved to In review from Approved status. I called up CIC and the agent informed me that my PR visa and CoPR have been cancelled and my CSE would be reviewed. However I have still not received any explicit communication from CIC regarding the cancellation or any further instructions from them.

Since my spouse is a Canadian PR holder residing in Canada, I had assumed that my PR visa and CoPR would not be cancelled since my spouse didn't have to be added to my application.
Could some one please guide me on the next steps. What is the sequence of events/ communications I can expect from here on?
You'll have to wait. The process of adding spouse post PPR takes time. It's not immediate.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I've just asked my Canadian employer to resign a letter where I've simplified the wording and put the dates to the day not just the month. Not sure if this will make a difference but it's my last chance!
Include pay slips as well.

MasterShifu

Jul 31, 2018
You'll have to wait. The process of adding spouse post PPR takes time. It's not immediate.
I suppose the timeline for adding spouse who is already a Canadian PR holder/ citizen should be much lesser since there is no need to evaluate medicals and background. Correct me if I am wrong.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I suppose the timeline for adding spouse who is already a Canadian PR holder/ citizen should be much lesser since there is no need to evaluate medicals and background. Correct me if I am wrong.
There's no such rule.
It depends on the agent processing your new information.