+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hey @Gruff , left you a comment on Immitracker as well. I'm a UK resident, national with FSW-O AOR July 3rd and MEP July 18th - very similar timeline and scenario as you.

Feel much the same about the status bar, probably to encourage those within 6 months to not raise GCMS, emails and phone calls more than anything. Not sure yet what my first action is going to be when I hit 6 months, really hoping I don't have to! PPRs are not coming in fast for anyone currently.
Yeah I had noticed we have similar dates so I’ve been watching! Couldn’t work out how to see comments on immitracker as I use my phone to look at it.

I’m going to see if I can give Cic a call once 6 months has passed just to see if they can give me a rough estimation of completion or anything at least! :D

Likewise I’m hoping it’s a non issue and we hear something before the end of the year

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
AOR-30 July
MEP- 21 August
Eligibility - Recommended to Pass
Ghost update - Criminality passed - 6th Dec.
Security - not sure on this.

PPR- Pending.
Good Luck!
Have the same AOR, and got a ghost update the same date. Are you in CEC?
How did you know that the ghost update was for your criminality passed? Did you talk to an agent?

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Hello Seniors/ @legalfalcon

Please share your thoughts on my EE application. The GCMS notes are one month old. However, I moved to IP2 recently and followed by a Ghost update yesterday.

Should I be uploading any LOE on the maturity of my fixed deposit? Or, just wait for the PPR.

Please help!

AOR: 25th July, 2018

MEP/IP1: 16th August, 2018

CSE/Web form: Uploaded Gift Deed and LOE for Proof Of Funds

IP2: 6th December, 2018

Ghost Update: 11th December, 2018

First GCMS Notes (requested 15/11/2018): Received on 12th December, 2018. REVIEW REQUIRED: Maturity Date Of Deposit Funds.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
About the Status bar?!!? where is it I can't find it!! Another fail from CIC

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018

Please share your thoughts on my EE application. The GCMS notes are one month old. However, I moved to IP2 recently and followed by a Ghost update yesterday.

Should I be uploading any LOE on the maturity of my fixed deposit? Or, just wait for the PPR.

Please help!

First GCMS Notes (requested 15/11/2018): Received on 12th December, 2018. REVIEW REQUIRED: Maturity Date Of Deposit Funds.
Just call and ask the status - if eligibility is met/passed then dont bother raising a LOE. You should ideally be getting PPR soon ( IP2 and then ghost update are an indication)

Reactions: nair123

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Please help!

I think your RR has been cleared and there's no need to submit a LOE. You may call like @Jaywalker suggested and ask specifically about eligibility status. But there's nothing to worry about from your current stat (IP2) cos it means that for you to be in IP2, criminality was passed & that's usually done after eligibilty is at least met/recommended passed.

Reactions: nair123

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
I think your RR has been cleared and there's no need to submit a LOE. You may call like @Jaywalker suggested and ask specifically about eligibility status. But there's nothing to worry about from your current stat (IP2) cos it means that for you to be in IP2, criminality was passed & that's usually done after eligibilty is at least met/recommended passed.
Thank you tobs.

Reactions: tobs

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, but it not like CIC signed a contract stating the application WILL be processed in 6 months... It is just a target, not an obligation.

My point is, I really hope to get the PPR this year, but even if it passes the 6 months, there is nothing much we can do other than wait
you can apply for web form.

you can call agents and if you are extremely lucky then you will find a good agent who can give you insights into your application and advise you accordingly. Otherwise, they will just congratulate you on completing 6 months and will ask you to wait for another six.