Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Nationality: Lebanese
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia
I will receive my notes probably on 5th of November, will share that..um too still on IP1 , but AOR 30 July

Reactions: KarRml

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hey Guys,

I received the request for Passport submission for COPR.
Thanks a lot to the awesome people on the forum who were a great help.

I will be submitting our passports by 15th November.
Congratulations on ending ur wait journey... please share ur timeline

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hey Guys,

Grats!

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hey Guys,

have just looked at your signature..ur journey is impressive..may you be granted the best.. congratulations

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hey all,

Sorry posting again here as I didn't have any response in the June thread. Has anyone received a similar email from GetGCMS? I am afraid that something is wrong with my application as I have seen few people who ordered their notes around the same time than me, even after and who already received them. I read somewhere that if we are under security screening then the release of the notes can be delayed...

We are writing to inform you that the stipulated time frame under the Access to Information Act, within which IRCC has to release GCMS notes, has expired and IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason.

We have filed a status request with IRCC concerning your request. As soon as we hear anything back, we will promptly notify you.

In an eventuality, if we do not hear anything from IRCC in the next 2 weeks, the only resort left would be to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC), the agency that oversees the release of information requested under the Access toInformation Act. Please be advised that we will only file complaints with ICC if we do not receive a response from IRCC, and only if you are interested in filing the complaint, at no additional cost to you. Further, if the complaint is filed, it has no impact on the processing of your immigration application. All federal agencies have to report the compliance of information requests to ICC anyway.

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi Folks,

I just noticed that I had received a refund of 150 CAD from "CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS EN OTTAWA" with the tran comments as "CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE". I had paid a fee of 1190 (=550 +490+150). I think I inexplicably paid 150 more and they seem to have refund the fee now. Is my understanding right? Has anyone faced this before?

My Timelines:
AOR: 24-July
Medical passed: 17-August
No further updates, as I applied through a consultancy.

Thanks,
ChennaiUser

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Bu
Hi Folks,

I just noticed that I had received a refund of 150 CAD from "CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS EN OTTAWA" with the tran comments as "CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE". I had paid a fee of 1190 (=550 +490+150). I think I inexplicably paid 150 more and they seem to have refund the fee now. Is my understanding right? Has anyone faced this before?

My Timelines:
AOR: 24-July
Medical passed: 17-August
No further updates, as I applied through a consultancy.

Thanks,
ChennaiUser
buy why did u pay extra