+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Hi guys..let us encourage each other, I am FSW-O (non US)
AOR ; 30 July
MEP : 22 August
IP1. : 23 August
nothing after that... those who have similar timeline, and those who are silent..let us share our timelines so as we can endure the wait..let us know we r not alone
AOR: July 24th
MEP: Aug 17th

Nothing after that...no IP1 ...no IP2....Not even eligibility passed.....Don't know what to do... Ordered GCMS Oct 12th.......

Reactions: M_A

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
AOR: July 24th
MEP: Aug 17th

Nothing after that...no IP1 ...no IP2....Not even eligibility passed.....Don't know what to do... Ordered GCMS Oct 12th.......
thanks for sharing..But U don't know if eligibility is passed except by ordering the notes... and IP1 & IP2 are our terms and are not necessairly reliable (this is the truth, not trying to just ease it up for you).. they obviously haven't updated your status , that's all... we will see much better through the notes.have ordered mine on October 5th

Last edited:
Reactions: abhi1701

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
You can use Google Hangouts and call CIC for free. The number is +1 613-944-4000. It really depends on the agent you speak to, some of them are polite and give you information easily while others are mean. I asked specific questions about my background check, did security start? did criminality start? etc.
I just called them, but I didn't have the same luck as you.
They said me the information they have access is the same as I do and he didn't see anything about my eligibility...everything is in progress.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
thanks for sharing..But U don't know if eligibility is passed except by ordering the notes... and IP1 & IP2 are our terms and are not necessairly reliable (this is the truth, not trying to just ease it up for you).. they obviously haven't updated your status , that's all... we will see much better through the notes.have ordered mine on October 5th
though um a bit upset ,cuz the notes would not be reflective to my current status but rather my status month ago when I first ordered them

CarlosLz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Sao Paulo
AOR 6th July (111 days ago)
Since then IP1...

GCMS Notes shows:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminal: Not started
Background: Not started

Starting to lose faith about going this year.

CarlosLz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Sao Paulo
Then you're losing hope too early. There is a fair chance you will get you PPR in November. My suggestion is keep hope alive till at least November. After that if you like you can leave the hope.
lol yeah I'm just being dramatic.
But moving in December is terrible for many reasons