+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Guys i am currently awaiting response after PFL request for additional documents, but before PFL my bgc went to we are processing I am so confused at the moment. July applicant here after 4 months of silence i got the goodnews and badnews one after the other. Im praying for good news soon.

LVO

sjoshua2007

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LONDON LVO
App. Filed.......
04/07/2017
Doc's Request.
29-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-08-2017 SA
File Transfer...
19/09/2017
Med's Request
17-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
28/02/2018
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon with god's grace
Guys i am currently awaiting response after PFL request for additional documents, but before PFL my bgc went to we are processing I am so confused at the moment. July applicant here after 4 months of silence i got the goodnews and badnews one after the other. Im praying for good news soon.

LVO
wat do you mean of PFL?

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Procedural Fairness Letter stating doubts of officer on app and asking for more documents
You know it's more than that. Procedural Fairness Letter is a final warning, where an immigration officer expresses the intent to refuse the application and the reason why, while also giving a last opportunity to submit more evidence to revert his decision. At the point of a PFL, the immigration officer is ready to refuse the application and will do exactly that unless you provide strong evidence and/or explanations.

vrk1990

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Click "Click to expand" under my name at the side.
Family class. Applied from Japan. Common Law relationship.
VO : Mississauga
  • July 16th : App received
  • August 20th : AOR1
  • September 9th : Medical Request / PCC request
  • September 17th : Medical Done
  • September 20th : Medical Passed
  • October 1st : AOR2
  • November 16th : Request for another PCC, not originally asked for
  • December 27th : Came to Canada as tourist to wait out the process.
  • February 3rd : BGIP
  • February 4th : PPR
Hi,

What are the chances for getting the visit visa for spouse during the PR process. Based on the comment you were able to bring your spouse to Canada during the outland PR process.

Thanks

noveltyisgone

Dec 18, 2017
Hello guys , I need your opinion or advice , I had my interview last November 15th at the embassy in Cairo ,my interviewer asked to keep my passport and the 2 photographs after she checked on the measurement and said it’s fine , also kept my original marriage certificate along with the authenticated translation of it and all the history and every thing they asked before the interview ,and she said she will need 2-3 weeks to make a decision , till today I have not heard anything from the embassy and they don’t answer my email any more , I sent an email 4 weeks after and they replied only this time saying my file is under review ...any opntion or advice please ??

BlueSkiesHere

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-09-2017
Passport Req..
04-02-2018
LANDED..........
25-02-2018
Hi,

What are the chances for getting the visit visa for spouse during the PR process. Based on the comment you were able to bring your spouse to Canada during the outland PR process.

Thanks
Hey, I'm the principal applicant and my partner is Canadian.
I'm from the UK so 'visa exempt'. I'm not sure what the chances are for people from a non-visa exempt country.
Though, I've read posts in the past where people have got them, so search for those threads. :)

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
You know it's more than that. Procedural Fairness Letter is a final warning, where an immigration officer expresses the intent to refuse the application and the reason why, while also giving a last opportunity to submit more evidence to revert his decision. At the point of a PFL, the immigration officer is ready to refuse the application and will do exactly that unless you provide strong evidence and/or explanations.
Yes i do understand that, and I do however luckily provided the proof they asked on how we met 9 years ago, with the permission of showing a video at said event on youtube and sending them a link, they mostly asked us to provide proof of communication before marriage... so im hoping for goodnews, the only thing is i wonder when they would open the file again... as I already submitted what they asked last week. I also noticed they did bgc before the PFL, that's why im confused

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hi guys, i got an update from my MP saying that my file transfered from Warsaw Vo to Moscow Vo after IP2 on January 21st. Do you guys have any idea why it was trasnfered there? Why is the Security, Criminality and Eligibilty being processed there instead of Warsaw? And when could I expect PPR. How is Moscow in processing ?

Thank you

AJ_Australia

Jul 9, 2017
Click "Click to expand" under my name at the side.
Family class. Applied from Japan. Common Law relationship.
VO : Mississauga
  • July 16th : App received
  • August 20th : AOR1
  • September 9th : Medical Request / PCC request
  • September 17th : Medical Done
  • September 20th : Medical Passed
  • October 1st : AOR2
  • November 16th : Request for another PCC, not originally asked for
  • December 27th : Came to Canada as tourist to wait out the process.
  • February 3rd : BGIP
  • February 4th : PPR
Did you have any trouble entering as a tourist? I am looking into this at the moment. I heard there are sometimes issues when doing the border crossing once approved.

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Good morning guys,

My spouse (PA) received all the supporting documents we sent at her home address from her Visa office at singapore. Seems like they didn't even open some of the items. There is no instruction or letter attached to the mail. I checked on-line services and GCkey both and no updates there .

Would anybody know why would they send everything back without a letter (photos, receipts, plane tickets etc)

I'm really scared, please let me know if anybody is aware of the situation .

Regards

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi Guys my status says :

Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I have not receive any details or message on that. Could you guys give any information how long will it take and what would be they asking for?