AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Ohhh i see. Hopefully you hear ver soon too, yes it changed Jan 21 or 22 this month.
Thank you, I hope so too..
Maybe you can try sending an email to the consulate?

Reactions: Taj23

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
That sucks. Mine were sent electronically on Friday last week and on Monday it showed I had passed it.
Ya :( Havana is so slow.. it's a bit "old fashioned" ...

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Thank you, I hope so too..
Maybe you can try sending an email to the consulate?
I sent an email twice this month regarding why my status for Additional documents still says "We need more docs" when everything alrwady submitted and confirmed by VO. So i dont want to send another one because they say the more you message or call it slows down the process. :S

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey there! My partner is from Argentina and we have applied outland. We are being processed in the Mexico VO as well. We are considering applying for a TRV for him so he can come to my university graduation and stay for a month or two in the summer. Did you two successfully apply for, and receive a TRV while your application was already in process?? If so, I would love to hear about your experience, as it is notoriously difficult to achieve this while an application is in process, so all tips and insights are appreciated! Cheers!
Hey! I made the TRV demand something like 2 weeks before sending my app... But i don't think it has an influence... I mean, in my opinion it is much more likely someone who's married to a canadian without being in a RP process to stay illegal then someone while in the RP process that has something to lose! actually i just built our case based on our evidence that he would be back in his country. I added to the demand :

-a confirmation of my jobs and salary to proove i have sufficient fund to fullfill all basic needs
-a confirmation of job employment for him (he was employed, it really help I think) and it stated how much was his salary.
-a letter of invitation explaining the purpose of the trip
-a airplane reservation for the date i was stating (Copa airlines give such thing!)
-a letter from my hubby explaining all reasons that he would go back (investsments, projects, career, he also has kids so it helps explaining that in any cases he would have to get back to see them. He was also doing a master degree and his tesis is about a problematic of his country, which is a proof he would return.

In my invitation letter, I explained our relation: our we met, why we want im to visit me in Canada. I also add a budget of expenses for his stay with an itinerary of what we were planning to do.I also add pictures of ourselves.

He add all papers related to investment he add.

And there was it, he got a 10 years travel visa approved 3 weeks after.

Hope it helps!

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
File Transfer...
06-11-2017
Med's Request
20-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
anyone submitted passport copies yet?

it says on the passport dispatch instruction form

Pa = Me (australian)
spouse or partner= fiance (canadian) - DO I NEED TO SUBMITT MY FIANCE CANADIAN PASSPORT COPY TOO???

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I sent an email twice this month regarding why my status for Additional documents still says "We need more docs" when everything alrwady submitted and confirmed by VO. So i dont want to send another one because they say the more you message or call it slows down the process. :S
Report a technical issue. It on the top right tab.

trackgal1

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
anyone submitted passport copies yet?

it says on the passport dispatch instruction form

Pa = Me (australian)
spouse or partner= fiance (canadian) - DO I NEED TO SUBMITT MY FIANCE CANADIAN PASSPORT COPY TOO???
I submitted PPR copies and only a copy of my passport was needed (for visa except country. I assumed Australia is also visa except).

Reactions: linnykez

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I submitted PPR copies and only a copy of my passport was needed (for visa except country. I assumed Australia is also visa except).
the instruction is on the ppr letter, and you don't need to send a copy of your sponsor's passport. just the applicant's passport and stuff.

Reactions: linnykez

BlueSkiesHere

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
AOR Received.
20-08-2017