+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jyanglaststar

Jun 8, 2017
Could anyone give me an example of what an AOR2 looks like? I got this email on Oct. 12, is this AOR2?

Dear

Great News! Your Application for Permanent Residence has arrived in Hong Kong. We are really looking forward to working with you is your journey to immigrate to Canada!

It's time to start thinking about your move to Canada and here are resources Some That We hope you'll find helpful...

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Could anyone give me an example of what an AOR2 looks like? I got this email on Oct. 12, is this AOR2?

Dear

Great News! Your Application for Permanent Residence has arrived in Hong Kong. We are really looking forward to working with you is your journey to immigrate to Canada!

It's time to start thinking about your move to Canada and here are resources Some That We hope you'll find helpful...
AOR2 is when an additional line in ecas appears that says "we started processing your app on xxxxxx date"

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I received an email from CPC Missisauga, saying they transfer my file to London Visa Office. I already submitted my Police Clearance, Medical and Schedule A to CPC Mississauga when they asked before sending my file to LVO.
File is transferred to LVO on 27 November, The only line that is added to my ECAS is that Medical Result received.

Still no email from LVO confirming the receipt of the application. How long it takes LVO to send confirmation email
My ECAS status already changed to IN PROCESS

0so10

Oct 31, 2017
I received an email from CPC Missisauga, saying they transfer my file to London Visa Office. I already submitted my Police Clearance, Medical and Schedule A to CPC Mississauga when they asked before sending my file to LVO.
File is transferred to LVO on 27 November, The only line that is added to my ECAS is that Medical Result received.

Still no email from LVO confirming the receipt of the application. How long it takes LVO to send confirmation email
My ECAS status already changed to IN PROCESS
I received an email on Oct 12 stating my file was being transferred but have never received confirmation of receipt of the applicat

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I received an email on Oct 12 stating my file was being transferred but have never received confirmation of receipt of the applicat
I Think London Visa Office is slow in processing and Updates

jyanglaststar

Jun 8, 2017
AOR2 is when an additional line in ecas appears that says "we started processing your app on xxxxxx date"
Thanks! Does everyone receive AOR2 before things move forward? They requested and received my son's hospital birth certificate in November, and my wife passed her medical exam, but nothing's updated on ECAS... not sure how long it'll take normally for HKVO to provide an update.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks! Does everyone receive AOR2 before things move forward? They requested and received my son's hospital birth certificate in November, and my wife passed her medical exam, but nothing's updated on ECAS... not sure how long it'll take normally for HKVO to provide an update.
Not sure about HKVO, most people should get it, but the process is pretty inconsistent so hard to say

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017

Dear

When did you application transfer?

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Have been reading the operations manual: "Departmental policy requires that applications in the family class for spouses, common-law and conjugal partners, and dependent children be finalized within six months. Section 5.7 of chapter OP 2 lists exceptional circumstances that could result in visa offices legitimately not meeting these service standards." // this is what they say...

Edit: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf
Under 5.7 are the exceptions.

Reactions: 0so10

haXudon

May 31, 2015

Dear

that sounds about what an AOR2 should look like.

here's another example of an AOR2:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=2102010404

but the best way to know when your application arrive at your VO is by checking ECAS. look at this thread for reference:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/family-class-sponsorship-each-stage-example.522293/

shalinixxo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
is there anyone who had a refugee claim elsewhere but is now applying to Canada for spousal sponsorship ? did you have any hiccups in ur application? were there additional requests?

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Request for for Ministry of Justice background check from Sydney today. New Zealand applicant from July. Can't log in to GC Key as i got locked out due to password error haha. Yay, finally starting to get the ball rolling again.

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Request for for Ministry of Justice background check from Sydney today. New Zealand applicant from July. Can't log in to GC Key as i got locked out due to password error haha. Yay, finally starting to get the ball rolling again.
Whats your timeline. Thanks