28 sep I done with medical
On 5 Oct I courier my original documents
On Oct 10 Shcadule A
Now am waiting for Aor 2
Did they transfer your file to any visa office

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
submitted my application on 4 july2017 they recived on 10 july 2017 i got AOR on 13 august on 25 august i got sponsor eligibility approval and linked my account on 15 august on 31 august they asked me to submit the medical results and on 5 September they ask to submit the PCC and scadule A from medical is passed on 13 September and documents were submitted on 15 September on 12 oct my GCkey show background is in process and on 16 oct i got a email that application is transferred to London. And on 19 oct my ecas says visa office stat processing
I was checking ecas and mycic daily. now I have stopped myself from this addiction. Just wanted to know did you get any email when your background check started to process?

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
I was checking ecas and mycic daily. now I have stopped myself from this addiction. Just wanted to know did you get any email when your background check started to process?
I am also addicted to it very badly .No I didn’t get any email i just login to my account and saw an update there and it was my background is in process

Reactions: linnykez

Shelly.ind

Oct 14, 2017
It means the Local Visa office has not yet started your security and background checks.. It's N/A for me too. I'm july 10 applicant. Wait another month or so.
Did you get AoR 2 ? which Visa Office?
New delhi visa office. I received an email from visa office that they recieved my application.i am 6 july applicant

Shelly.ind

Oct 14, 2017
it is a email from New Delhi office that they received your file and is being processed. We are in the final stages, waiting period now. how many lines appear in ecas online. for you ? and what does it say on gc key application ?
1 is date that is 6 july to which they recieve my app.
2 nd is they started processing on 11sept
3rd is they send me correspondence on 16 aug. (That i have already completed )
4 th is u passed medical

Shelly.ind

Oct 14, 2017
O
4 th is u passed medical
On gckey it shows. . We are processing. ...
We are reviewing. ...
No document
No fingerprint
Not applicable
We are processing

imranahmed10

Jul 17, 2013
4 th is u passed medical
oh wow.. it started on 11 sept . when did you send your application ? then u must here something by mid of next month i feel.