+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Oct 20, 2017
My husband has PR card of canada. He applied for PR of me and my daughter on 31st July. We got our AOR on 13th sept.we also got request for Scedule A form and PCC.
after 90 days of waiting for sponsorship approval.
this is what i got from CIC today.
i need advice please:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx and family (if applicable).

We have reviewed your application and regret to advise that you are not an eligible sponsor for the following reason(s):
• You have not submitted an application for a member of the family class. You did not declare the applicant to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your own Application for Permanent Residence or at the time you became permanent resident of Canada. As such, you do not meet regulation 117(9)(d). Please refer to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations listed below for details.
• Given this ineligibility issue, we have not reviewed any other sponsorship criteria at this time. In the event the visa officer considers processing the application for permanent residence, he/she will notify this office and a full review of all sponsorship eligibility requirements will be done. You may be contacted for additional information should that occur.

You indicated on your sponsorship application that you wish to continue with its processing regardless of any ineligibility. As such, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for consideration.

Your ineligibility to sponsor will be a significant factor in the assessment of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s). A final decision regarding that application shall be made by a visa officer and will be communicated to you and your relative. Instructions regarding the Right to Appeal will be issued as applicable by the visa office. Please note that the Right to Appeal may only be exercised after the visa officer has rendered a final decision.
——————————
My husband got PR card on 18 Jan 2013
We got married on 10th Dec 2012

shabahat89

Jan 27, 2016
My husband has PR card of canada. He applied for PR of me and my daughter on 31st July. We got our AOR on 13th sept.we also got request for Scedule A form and PCC.
after 90 days of waiting for sponsorship approval.
this is what i got from CIC today.
i need advice please:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx and family (if applicable).

We have reviewed your application and regret to advise that you are not an eligible sponsor for the following reason(s):
• You have not submitted an application for a member of the family class. You did not declare the applicant to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your own Application for Permanent Residence or at the time you became permanent resident of Canada. As such, you do not meet regulation 117(9)(d). Please refer to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations listed below for details.
• Given this ineligibility issue, we have not reviewed any other sponsorship criteria at this time. In the event the visa officer considers processing the application for permanent residence, he/she will notify this office and a full review of all sponsorship eligibility requirements will be done. You may be contacted for additional information should that occur.

You indicated on your sponsorship application that you wish to continue with its processing regardless of any ineligibility. As such, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for consideration.

Your ineligibility to sponsor will be a significant factor in the assessment of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s). A final decision regarding that application shall be made by a visa officer and will be communicated to you and your relative. Instructions regarding the Right to Appeal will be issued as applicable by the visa office. Please note that the Right to Appeal may only be exercised after the visa officer has rendered a final decision.
——————————
My husband got PR card on 18 Jan 2013
We got married on 10th Dec 2012[/QUOT
Were you married when your husband applied for submitted PR application?
If yes, did he declared to CIC that he is married at that time?

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
File Transfer...
06-11-2017
Med's Request
20-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
Guys I got the following message, does this mean that I have to submit proof of payment and PCC again because I have already submitted.

"We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country."
if not already paid!!

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
No,He submitted the application in 2010.
We got married in 2012 ,a month before he landed in Canada for pR stamping
That is the issue, it totally looks like he has been correctly refused as a sponsor. He had to declare you as a spouse prior to landing, and then you would have been added to the PR application, even if the COPR was already issued. He landed in Canada as single, when he was not, and that was misrepresentation. You, who were a family member then, had to take a medical exam and had to be added to the application, whether you were going to go to Canada with him or not. Your application right now is basically guaranteed to be refused. As things are right now, you can never be sponsored for permanent residency in Canada by your husband.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
No,He submitted the application in 2010.
We got married in 2012 ,a month before he landed in Canada for pR stamping
Furthermore, the only way you could be sponsored by your husband is if he gives up his own PR status and then applies for PR to Canada all over again, this time properly adding you as a family member.

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi , I submitted my application on 4 july2017 they recived on 10 july 2017 i got AOR on 14 august on 15 august i got sponsor eligibility approval and linked my account on 15 august on 31 august they asked me to submit the medical results and on 5 September they ask to submit the PCC and scadule A from medical is passed on 15 September and documents were submitted on 15 September on 12 oct my GCkey show background is in process and on 16 oct i got a email that application is transferred to London. And on 19 oct my ecas says visa office stat processing .Can anyone tell me what is the next step and how much time i will take

Reactions: linnykez

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
File Transfer...
06-11-2017
Med's Request
20-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
hey guys...

when u get the form to take to medical.. it says only have 4 photos if the clinic doesnt have Emedical.. but on the IMM1017E top right hand corner it has a box for a photo and says "Required for all clients, must be taken within six month of the medical examination"??? so do i need a photo for that or is that only for clinics with no Emedical... so confused lol

thanks in advance

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
hey guys...

when u get the form to take to medical.. it says only have 4 photos if the clinic doesnt have Emedical.. but on the IMM1017E top right hand corner it has a box for a photo and says "Required for all clients, must be taken within six month of the medical examination"??? so do i need a photo for that or is that only for clinics with no Emedical... so confused lol

thanks in advance
Its only for the clinic with no emedical .

Reactions: linnykez

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.