21-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2018
LANDED..........
24-06-2018
  1. Hi Everyone,
    i am new to this forum, got some question while filling the forms 5532 part c .
    Cic had asked couple for questions in part c and said
    PART C - INFORMATION ABOUT RELATIONSHIP - TO BE FILLED OUT BY THE SPONSOR AND THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
    1.describe the circumstance of your first meeting

Did anyone introduce you?

7.do you close friends family know ur relationship?

8.was ur marriage arranged?

9.were there forman ceremonies and etc etc

my question above is who will answer those questions
    Sponsor / principal applicant/Both

Second Part:
    who will write down behind the 20 photos that immigration had asked ( sponsor /Principal applicant)
    what to write behind them

please help me here ( its may sound stupid but i am very confused here

Edit Report

Write your reply...
Ideally the applicant because they r filling out the application but it doesn't really matter as long as u don't confuse them with pronouns i.e. I, he, she, etc
I wrote down "sponsor came to see applicant..."
back of photo: applicant's name and DOB and a brief description of the photo "applicant and sponsor at applicant's house with his parents in july 2016

Blessedone

Aug 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

Applied on July 13 and application was received on July 14.
Got AOR on 21th August and then linked application online on 25th Aug.
On Ecas it shows Decision made but did not received any email.
Also did not received any request for PCC and schedule A.

On the Details tab it shows "Your Action Is Required" but nothing is there.

Am I missing any steps or anything?

Very confused, any suggestions?
Go to messages. You should be able to download their letter to you.
Regards.

Canada2004

Jun 30, 2017
Hello! does anyone know what happens after it says that you passed the medical exam? whats the next stage and how long does it take?

thank you!!

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Hello! does anyone know what happens after it says that you passed the medical exam? whats the next stage and how long does it take?

thank you!!
to those who are new in this thread, please kindly input your information in the spreadsheet, both links are in my signature. you can either use the july spreadsheet, or the consolidated sheet, or both. thanks!

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I got my application returned saying i didnt attach the PA's birth certificate, but he loves in Pakistan and we comfirmed but thy dont issue birth certificate for olders people this birth certificate thing just started a few years back. So now im confused on how to provide this. They also said if u r unable to gove us write us an explanation telling why. Can anyone please help me witg this, i want to clarify this fast so i can resend the application and get process started.

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
I got my application returned saying i didnt attach the PA's birth certificate, but he loves in Pakistan and we comfirmed but thy dont issue birth certificate for olders people this birth certificate thing just started a few years back. So now im confused on how to provide this. They also said if u r unable to gove us write us an explanation telling why. Can anyone please help me witg this, i want to clarify this fast so i can resend the application and get process started.
First check in the thread for your visa office here on the forum.

If you are not able to provide a certain doc, you must provide an explination or equivalent. Maybe an affidavit?

pro818

Aug 20, 2017
Same thing happened to me ... I just wrote explaining why the Birth certificate could not provided and finished the letter stating that i certified that all information i provided were true .

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017