+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

stuckinlimbo

Aug 22, 2017
Any advice on linking my account? I've tried 3 times already and can't seem to figure it out...thanks!!
This took me ages and ages of trying. Finally, I gave up and called them (waiting on hold for 45 minutes). They had input some of the information differently than I had put it in on the application. She very patiently waited on the phone while I tried the correct information and it worked.

Reactions: Roadtorusso

raju.can

May 17, 2016
I've got the medical request today.
Could someone tell me how to submit the medical results ? I do not see any place in myCIC account to submit documents.

cccolin

Jun 4, 2017
San Diego
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hey guys,

Got my AOR on Friday. I could probably scour through the other posts and find some insight but I'm on vacation and feeling lazy....it isn't letting me pair the account? I'm sure I have the right info but it can't find us.

Any advice?

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
Got sponsor approval as well today its been a good past 2 days! Aor, med req, and SA within 2 days. Seems our agent had done everything at once and wanted to send out emails for all of it together!

Reactions: JoshiS

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Got sponsor approval as well today its been a good past 2 days! Aor, med req, and SA within 2 days. Seems our agent had done everything at once and wanted to send out emails for all of it together!
lucky you been almost a week for me but never heard anything

Reactions: MahaAtif

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
lucky you been almost a week for me but never heard anything
what date was your application received? mine was from july18 and i never heard amything until this week. I called and found out agent has been working but just didnt communicate with us until noq until it was all done

Reactions: Sawsan H

Glengel

Aug 29, 2017
Hi everyone!
I just wanna ask and hope someone will help me about this.

What are ths
BCG, DM, PPR and COPR means?

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
Yaaaaay! Finally my husband got the SA half way done I'm only waiting to medical request. They are going fast I hope the visa office dont slow down

Reactions: balkan17