File Transfer...
29-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2018
I am sponsor and got what I think is AOR 2 yesterday via email but I read somewhere that the PA gets the AOR 2... it says
" Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXX and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga."

... my husband is American... I thought that it gets transferred to visa office in US?
I'm 99% sure that American applicants are actually processed in Canada rather than a visa office in the states. :)

Reactions: Socloseyetsofar

J2017

Aug 29, 2017
Hello!

I just linked my account and it says "action required" but there is no required document or messages. Is this normal? There is no PCC and ScH A request yet.

Can someone answer my question?
I am seeing the same thing when I go into my account. I called this morning and spoke with an officer - she told me that she would send me an email outlining the uploading instructions and then I would see the upload link for the PCC and Schedule A shortly. Its been a couple hours now - I got her email but don't see those upload links in my account. I have reported this as a technical issue and am waiting for someone to get back to me. I tried calling them a couple times but the calls dropped after almost 20 minutes into the call.

raju.can

May 17, 2016
Application sent - 22 July 2017
Application received - 25 July 2017
still waiting for AOR. I'm the sponsor.

I re-looked at the the submitted documentation and realized that we missed to check the “Not Applicable” box for below in IMM5533E – document checklist, Page 8 – SIGNATURES
3) Additional Dependent/Declaration
6) Use of representative form (IMM 5476) – if applicable

I'm worried, if my application would be returned due to it as incomplete.
I called the IRCC and agent has informed me my application is not entered into the system yet.
Kindly let me know, if there is anything i could do, so as to avoid having my application returned back.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

I re-looked at the the submitted documentation and realized that we missed to check the “Not Applicable” box for below in IMM5533E – document checklist, Page 8 – SIGNATURES

I called the IRCC and agent has informed me my application is not entered into the system yet.
Kindly let me know, if there is anything i could do, so as to avoid having my application returned back.
There is nothing you can do in the interim except wait, unfortunately.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012

My app was also revived on July 25. I was told same by agent that app not entered in the system yet.
I guess it should be no problem if you didn't fill that form you are talking about. But if you filled it and didn't actually sign it then it will be considered as signature missing. We have choice but to wait for visa officer response.

Last edited:

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Application received July 18

just talked to an agent and she said they open my application on Aug 23, she also said application it has been returned due to missing/incomplete documents.
I used the checklist and forms before Jun 2017 and wonder if that's the reason!

What really sucks is fallen to the bottom of the list and climbing up the queue again. My application is on its way if its not delivered once I get home, today is Aug 31, by the time I send it back its Sep :cool: .. it took them over a month to start the preliminary check, now I'm a Sep applicant and gonna have to eye the month of Oct for updates .. urrrgh :mad:

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018

just talked to an agent and she said they open my application on Aug 23, she also said application it has been returned due to missing/incomplete documents.

What really sucks is fallen to the bottom of the list and climbing up the queue again. My application is on its way if its not delivered once I get home, today is Aug 31, by the time I send it back its Sep :cool: .. it took them over a month to start the preliminary check, now I'm a Sep applicant and gonna have to eye the month of Oct for updates .. urrrgh :mad:
That's probably the reason, the old checklist wouldn't be accepted for applications received after July 15th. Wish you better luck next time!

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
That's probably the reason, the old checklist wouldn't be accepted for applications received after July 15th. Wish you better luck next time!
I guess that's the reason too.........on the bright side atleast now I have a closure :)..I'll defiantly be extra careful this time.

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Hi There,

CIC received my application on 14th july, I have AOR for sponsor and PA, Today I received medial request for PA stating she has 30 days to get it completed, I haven't received SA or PCC request, is it weird to have medical request first???? CIC is confusing me now

ameeda

Aug 31, 2017
My app was also revived on July 25. I was told same by agent that app not entered in the system yet.
I guess it should be no problem if you didn't fill that form you are talking about. But if you filled it and didn't actually sign it then it will be considered as signature missing. We have choice but to wait for visa officer response.
Which number did you call? I cannot find any number to call. Application shows delivered on June 29th but i have not received an AOR or a returned application yet

J2017

Aug 29, 2017
Hi There,

CIC received my application on 14th july, I have AOR for sponsor and PA, Today I received medial request for PA stating she has 30 days to get it completed, I haven't received SA or PCC request, is it weird to have medical request first???? CIC is confusing me now
We are in identical situation. I got the medical exam request today as well and I had the same thought. I called them today about PCC and Schedule A upload link and one of the officers advised me that I should wait a couple days for the upload link to show up on my online account. Alternatively, she indicated that I can always upload those documents through the webform method or mail them in.

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
We are in identical situation. I got the medical exam request today as well and I had the same thought. I called them today about PCC and Schedule A upload link and one of the officers advised me that I should wait a couple days for the upload link to show up on my online account. Alternatively, she indicated that I can always upload those documents through the webform method or mail them in.
Hey,

What you mean by uploading link for PCC and SA, I never got that as well, do they send a link where we can upload? I thought we will have to attach documents on ECAS like we did before scan and upload.. cic is confusing the hell outta me :(

J2017

Aug 29, 2017
Hey,

What you mean by uploading link for PCC and SA, I never got that as well, do they send a link where we can upload? I thought we will have to attach documents on ECAS like we did before scan and upload.. cic is confusing the hell outta me :(
I have linked the paper application to my online account. I am waiting to see the upload links in my online account to upload a scanned copy of the PCC and Schedule A form.

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017

I just got this news as well, they said my application was returned and a letter of explanation is included. SO I will just need to wait and see. I have no idea what it could be, as I followed everything step by step, so organized... signed everything, thought I did everything right.. It really is disappointing.