+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aug 31, 2017
Hello everybody my time line is application recieved 10 july
Aor 18 aug
Request for pcc and schedule a 29 august
I submit pcc and schedule a online and now showing message
Replacement provided uploaded file name police clearance certificate same for schedule a in green color
What does that means????
submited correctly or not?? Thanks in advance
Have the same text on my account also. I guess it is right.

Socloseyetsofar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
Nothing is going on there. They are just doing there job. I would say be patient and wait for your application to be processed. I understand that it's hard and frustrating to do but that's the only option. Hopefully, by the end of this year you will get a good news. I have some friends they have applied in April and haven't received a PR yet.
I am being patient... I don't think you understood the point of my post... I only just received the SA email/letter yesterday yet it was actually approved on the 17th so was just posting as an FYI since Everyone is getting things in different orders

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi , i am also july applicant i sent my spousal sponsor on the 26th of july and they received it on the 27. Its been exactly 5 weeks now i have received no response Aor? I check my e mail and junk mail frequently. Im starting to panic

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hi , i am also july applicant i sent my spousal sponsor on the 26th of july and they received it on the 27. Its been exactly 5 weeks now i have received no response Aor? I check my e mail and junk mail frequently. Im starting to panic
I'm a july 20th applicant i didn't get any aor yet lol.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello Guys. I am new here
I have applied for SPOUSE PR
My application was submitted on 26th June 2017
The processing started on 1st August 2017
I received the AOR on 9th August 2017
Received the PCC & Schedule A request on 11th August
Received the Medical request on 16th August
Did my medical on 21st August
Got the notification of medical recieved from cic on 27th August

I am getting very impatient. Can anyone help me with what is going to happen next? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
You need to reel in your impatience because you still have a lot of waiting to do.

It looks like you've submitted everything that you need to, the next thing that should happen is the file will be transferred to the visa office for processing. Once it's there, you just sit back and wait.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
for people who got an application no. after speaking to an agent... Is this a proof your app won't get returned?
No.

When you get AOR you can be fairly certain it will not be returned. It is very rare for an application to be returned after you receive acknowledgment of receipt.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
No.

When you get AOR you can be fairly certain it will not be returned. It is very rare for an application to be returned after you receive acknowledgment of receipt.
ohh ok so this no. is pretty much useless then lol... so all applicants info get encoded to the computer and all applicants get an application no. even if their file is going to be returned?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
ohh ok so this no. is pretty much useless then lol... so all applicants info get encoded to the computer and all applicants get an application no. even if their file is going to be returned?
If you're talking about the call center agent giving you a temp file number ahead of AOR then absolutely do not rely on that information and take it to mean your app won't be returned.

Once you have AOR you can be confident.

Call center agents often give out inconsistent and inaccurate information. I'm not saying your app will be returned, but wait for your AOR to be confident in that.

Do you have any specific concerns, or just worried?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
If you're talking about the call center agent giving you a temp file number ahead of AOR then absolutely do not rely on that information and take it to mean your app won't be returned.

Once you have AOR you can be confident.

Call center agents often give out inconsistent and inaccurate information. I'm not saying your app will be returned, but wait for your AOR to be confident in that.

Do you have any specific concerns, or just worried?
Just worried, it's hard to avoid and not to stress out...I know this must have been a question many many times before, I must have been annoying to ask these questions and I do appreciate you answering my query, yes i know i need to be patient it's just a thing to help ease my mind... I did use the application number and checked it just says application received on this date.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Just worried, it's hard to avoid and not to stress out...I know this must have been a question many many times before, I must have been annoying to ask these questions and I do appreciate you answering my query, yes i know i need to be patient it's just a thing to help ease my mind... I did use the application number and checked it just says application received on this date.
I get it. Everything will be fine, don't worry!

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I get it. Everything will be fine, don't worry!
Thank you! the agent was even nice enough to give me a follow up email on the directions on how to check my app. She said I'm surprised that they even opened ur app at this point. When I know in my head that people who applied days after me already got their aor. She said there is nothing to worry about everything looks good as I can see here.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you! the agent was even nice enough to give me a follow up email on the directions on how to check my app. She said I'm surprised that they even opened ur app at this point. When I know in my head that people who applied days after me already got their aor.
You can't think that way, it will destroy you. Apps are not processed in the order people seem to think they are. It all depends on the officer.

Throughout this whole thing people who applied after you will get things faster than you, just like people who applied before you will see people who applied after them getting things faster.

We're March 1 applicants, still waiting, tons of people who applied after us already have DM - it's just the way it is.

Reactions: aerchan