Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
My spouse's file has been transferred to Singapore last Friday. Did not get any medical call.
Did they miss one step?

hemadev

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
i got my Sch A and PCC request first... still waiting on Medical... is this normal?
Ohh yeah! Completely Normal. My VO is New Delhi and we usually get Medical first but it all depends on Agent also I guess.
I have seen major applicants get the Sched A and PCC request first and then Medical. It should be on the way, don't worry :)

Reactions: wwe

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH

Aggarwal123

Aug 23, 2017
My wife is in india, m in Canada
After receiving her file number and getting approved as a sponsor/file transferred to local visa office .
Wats d best way for her to bring her
1) visitor visa
2) work permit

Has anyone applied for either of them, wats d processing time for each ???

Thanks

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
My wife is in india, m in Canada
After receiving her file number and getting approved as a sponsor/file transferred to local visa office .
Wats d best way for her to bring her
1) visitor visa
2) work permit

Has anyone applied for either of them, wats d processing time for each ???

Thanks
1) Many of my friends applied for visitor visa, they were all rejected. But I heard some got visa.
2) She is not eligible for spousal open work permit.

stuckinlimbo

Aug 22, 2017
FINALLY!

Application Registration Successful :):):)

1. UCI/APPLICATION NUMBER
2. PASSPORT DETAILS
3. DESTINATION INFORMATION
4. MARRIED
5. NUMBER OF APPLICANTS 2

and there' s a message requesting for SCHEDULE A and POLICE CLEARANCE.

THANK YOU LORD ;):)
Well done. Did you use passport details for principal applicant or the sponsor? And where did you take destination information from on the application?

Blessedone

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys,
did any Quebec-based sponsor apply for an outland spouse in July ? I would like to share your experience.
Thanks

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I submitted my application for sponsoring my wife on July 13th, it was received on July 14th it was am outland application, I called cic today the lady said they have inputted information in their system which means they won't return my application but if they need anything they will request me for it via email. What she told me is since I am a sponsor and not the PA I have to fill out an authorize form to get any information, also upon asking her if I will get email about AOR, she denied saying its the PA who will receive emails with PCC and SA request, then it would be transferred to Visa office. Secondly upon asking her how am I suppose to authorize myself she send me a form via email and gave me application number which she said only PA can link it. Is she right on this?

Reactions: aerchan

punkiister

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Only 2 AORs this week !!
Hello Everyone,
I submitted my application for sponsoring my wife on July 13th, it was received on July 14th it was am outland application, I called cic today the lady said they have inputted information in their system which means they won't return my application but if they need anything they will request me for it via email. What she told me is since I am a sponsor and not the PA I have to fill out an authorize form to get any information, also upon asking her if I will get email about AOR, she denied saying its the PA who will receive emails with PCC and SA request, then it would be transferred to Visa office. Secondly upon asking her how am I suppose to authorize myself she send me a form via email and gave me application number which she said only PA can link it. Is she right on this?

I'm on the same boat. Did she tell you when will you recieve the AOR?