+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Did you call CIC that we need updated forms even if changes are very recent. These changed were made in July sometimes when most of the guy had sent t forms signed from their foreign spouses which takes a bit time.
at this point, it's going to be up to the VO to decide. sometimes they don't even see you're using old forms as they only scan the barcode and it automatically inputs all your information to the PC. when they find that some information are missing, then they might return your application, or ask you to resend missing info. if they see that even when using old forms and their system sees that you got all information there no problem, then you're good.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
at this point, it's going to be up to the VO to decide. sometimes they don't even see you're using old forms as they only scan the barcode and it automatically inputs all your information to the PC. when they find that some information are missing, then they might return your application, or ask you to resend missing info. if they see that even when using old forms and their system sees that you got all information there no problem, then you're good.
Thanks for the response. Some said application will be returned in case of old forms that's why I thought he might have contacted CIC. I printed these forms at the end of June as I had to send these forms overseas for original signature of my spouse and then got them back. It would be unfair if application comes back.
Anyway thanks for clarification.

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi ! Can someone help me pls . I already sent my sched A thru cic website . I dont see any option to send my son's sched A too same with my police certificate , it was sent however for my son's certificate no option on the screen . What to do ?

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Just received AOR1 today through PAs email :) ! (app was recieved July 7th)

Is it normal for sponsor not to receive anything?

Reactions: MizKat and axbisw

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Sponsorship Application now "In Process" status (SA part). Hope will get the approval soon.
Do you guys know when do they send medical request?

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
URGENT,

Hi,
Im filling the checklist.
My Spouse didnt complete the medical test yet. These check box in checklist is to mean that I read that ? or I completed the medical report ?
Do I need to check it ?

http://imgur.com/a/0YVvO