+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
i have sent my wife's application on may 23, 2017 and it was returned due to some signatures were missing. i got the application back on july 12, 2017. i have emailed all the forms to my wife for her to sign them, she mailed those forms to me and i have sent her application to cic again on july 26 and cic received it on july 27. I did not check the updated forms and check list and send old forms which i have filled earlier. does any of you thing i will get my application back again as i have sent it after july 15.
Sorry to say , but yes high chances of getting it back.Good luck to you and i wish officer ignores it.

Last edited:

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
INDIAN HERE IN THREAD WHO GOT aor PLEASE HELP ME OUT

In IMM0008 for national identity document page 2 bottom

we have aadhar card and voter id card or PAN card

but all of them have issue date but no expiry date

what to write in place of expiry date.Agent told me to put 9999-12-31 and not to leave it empty as it will be considered as u forgot.

please help me out.

thanks in advance

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi ! How can i upload 2 sched A on the cic.gc website ? I uploaded my own sched A and for my son's ..it has an option to upload document however its says 'are you goin to replace the first one uploaded? Something like that . Pls help . This is also the same with police cert .. 2 police certs i need to upload

deez3d

Jul 23, 2017
Hi ! How can i upload 2 sched A on the cic.gc website ? I uploaded my own sched A and for my son's ..it has an option to upload document however its says 'are you goin to replace the first one uploaded? Something like that . Pls help . This is also the same with police cert .. 2 police certs i need to upload
You can just submit two separate requests.

Also if they're in PDF format, the two files can be combined using this website (http://combinepdf.com/)

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello,

I have added 2 new columns in July Spread Sheet to add Schedule A and PCC request date so please kindly fill that info.

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Hi I think if you mentioned separate emails and communication address for the principal applicant then we do not need this form. But yes when your sponsorshoip is approved, then we can submit form. That is my interpretation my friend..
Yes, I called up cic and got a clear answer from them. Youre right, its optional.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Sorry to say , but yes high chances of getting it back.Good luck to you and i wish officer ignores it.
Did you call CIC that we need updated forms even if changes are very recent. These changed were made in July sometimes when most of the guy had sent t forms signed from their foreign spouses which takes a bit time.