+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Congratulations!! Now u can finally breathe a sigh of relief it's finally approved, wishing u all the best and a speedy processing, please keep us up to date, I am still impatiently waiting for my aor lol
Don't worry you will get yours too soon. Best of luck. Wht is ur timeline?

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Follow the instructions here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Om-1xBu4OB_M6J21VmY0zOLp6gdmICYOtgu49okd6I/htmlview#

Click on the linking cic tab it will tell you exactly how to do it and use PA info for all entries. Good luck!

Hi ! I tried several times followed the link you gave me . One thing i cant do is for the place of birth thing . I hitthe spacebar once but when i try to submit , it wouodnt allow me and is still asking for the place of birth . It has been 2 days that i kept on trying . Will it matter if itscapslock ? Im applying with my kid so i put 3 right? Including the sponsor .. pls help

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi ! I tried several times followed the link you gave me . One thing i cant do is for the place of birth thing . I hitthe spacebar once but when i try to submit , it wouodnt allow me and is still asking for the place of birth . It has been 2 days that i kept on trying . Will it matter if itscapslock ? Im applying with my kid so i put 3 right? Including the sponsor .. pls help
It says you either input city and country of birth or "passport info". So just avoid city and country of birth and add passport info.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Received, July 5, no AOR1 yet. Tried to find if the system is online using a previous UCI number of PA (TRV Application -rejected). No data is in the system :(

JenCu

Jul 5, 2017
Hi! Sorry to hear youre having trouble the instructions worked fine for is, maybe avoid capslockthe and yes I agree that total no should be 3 including the sponsor. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
It says you either input city and country of birth or "passport info". So just avoid city and country of birth and add passport info.
Hi ! I finally was able to link my app to the gckey yehey!!! I used the passport info instead of city of birth !! Super thank you !

Reactions: wwe

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi ! I finally was able to link my app to the gckey yehey!!! I used the passport info instead of city of birth !! Super thank you !

ajaadi

May 10, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
after you get your AOR, you have to inform IRCC immediately that your wife is pregnant and she is expecting a child in 8 months. your application will not be delayed because of this. however, if your wife gave birth before she gets her visa, you need to notify IRCC immediately that your kid needs a visa as well. if your wife is still pregnant after she gets her visa, then your kid will be born here and he/she is automatically a Canadian citizen.
Any child born from a citizen and PA does not need any visa rather that child is entitled for Citizenship.

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi again ! They already asked me to fill out the imm 5669. How will i send it to them ?and also they ask me to submit police cerificate . However theyre also asking for my eldest son to submit his eventhough hes not coming w me .. but since i already hv my police cert can i submit mine first while his will follow later ? How do u send to them the police cert by the way ?

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi again ! They already asked me to fill out the imm 5669. How will i send it to them ?and also they ask me to submit police cerificate . However theyre also asking for my eldest son to submit his eventhough hes not coming w me .. but since i already hv my police cert can i submit mine first while his will follow later ? How do u send to them the police cert by the way ?
Hello, How many candidates did you put? 2 or 3? like you + PA + Child?

I think the online system has "upload" option where you can upload all documents including Police Clearance.
I think you can submit what you have now. But they may not process it until they gets all the required things. So no advantage of submitting early.
You should get all documents that they want and submit them all together (My thinking, not sure though).

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Did any one send their application on or after 15 july?

If so, did you use the new checklist?
Also, if you did use the new check list, did you fill out a use of representative (IMM 5476) for the sponsor?