+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

JenCu

Jul 5, 2017
We sent our app last june 28 .it was received by immigration last july4 and finally i received an email w app # and UCI just today Aug 5 . However im having a hard time to link the app using gckey .. tried it so many times . Any tips pls ? Whos info should i put there is it the sponsors name ? Or the PA?
Follow the instructions here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Om-1xBu4OB_M6J21VmY0zOLp6gdmICYOtgu49okd6I/htmlview#

Click on the linking cic tab it will tell you exactly how to do it and use PA info for all entries. Good luck!

Reactions: Llei

767 Wifey

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Dominica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Port of Spain Trinidad
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
AOR Received.
27-11-2017
File Transfer...
27-12-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2018
LANDED..........
pending...
Finally AOR!!!!!

App Send - May 10
Returned - June 21 (Missing NOA)
Re-Submitted - June 30
Received - June 30

AOR - Aug 5

At last finally some good news :D
Congratulations!! Now u can finally breathe a sigh of relief it's finally approved, wishing u all the best and a speedy processing, please keep us up to date, I am still impatiently waiting for my aor lol

Reactions: Chirag0389

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Finally AOR!!!!!

App Send - May 10
Returned - June 21 (Missing NOA)
Re-Submitted - June 30
Received - June 30

AOR - Aug 5

At last finally some good news :D
I am new at this, pardon me. What is NOA?

Jaiabel

Aug 5, 2017
Hello. Newbie here. Question, our application was been delivered to ontario last july 14 until now no response or anything. Does anyone have this expirience also. Thanks

murraymp

Jul 18, 2017
Hello. Newbie here. Question, our application was been delivered to ontario last july 14 until now no response or anything. Does anyone have this expirience also. Thanks
Yes it's common, All part of the process.

It will take about 1 month from the time it was received to the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt of you application Aka when they will start processing it).

Do you have confirmation that it was received on the 14th

Put your details in this spreadsheet and you can follow everybody's timeline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Om-1xBu4OB_M6J21VmY0zOLp6gdmICYOtgu49okd6I/edit#gid=0

Jaiabel

Aug 5, 2017
Yes it's common, All part of the process.

It will take about 1 month from the time it was received to the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt of you application Aka when they will start processing it).

Do you have confirmation that it was received on the 14th

Put your details in this spreadsheet and you can follow everybody's timeline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Om-1xBu4OB_M6J21VmY0zOLp6gdmICYOtgu49okd6I/edit#gid=0
yeahh got confirmation that it was delivered thru Canada post only. but from IRCC nothing yet.

Thanks, I add my details in d spreadsheet. hope everything goes well.

Reactions: murraymp

Jaiabel

Aug 5, 2017
yeahh got confirmation that it was delivered thru Canada post only. but from IRCC nothing yet.

Thanks, I add my details in d spreadsheet. hope everything goes well.
Another question, can I link my application online eventhough I didn't receive anything yet from IRCC like Application #? if so possible, can you guys share how?

murraymp

Jul 18, 2017
Another question, can I link my application online eventhough I didn't receive anything yet from IRCC like Application #? if so possible, can you guys share how?
Unfortunately you will need to wait for that first AOR in order to have the application details to link the account.

It shouldn't be too much longer now, they seem to be getting through the July applicants now.
my application was received on 12 July so we're pretty close in timeline.
Still patiently and hopefully waiting don't worry, it will come.

Reactions: Jaiabel

Jaiabel

Aug 5, 2017
Unfortunately you will need to wait for that first AOR in order to have the application details to link the account.

It shouldn't be too much longer now, they seem to be getting through the July applicants now.
my application was received on 12 July so we're pretty close in timeline.
Still patiently and hopefully waiting don't worry, it will come.
Thank you for reassuring. Kindly keep me posted when u get ur first AOR. Thanks