+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

haXudon

May 31, 2015
I made a mistake in filling out some of the forms. I overlook the address section. I put ST. instead on Street and it says that we cannot put abbreviations. We already sent our application and now I'm worried they will send it back to us. :(
bruh i dont think they'll gonna return your application just because you put ST instead of STREET. i mean, they're human beings too. lol. relax, don't stress yourself too much.

Reactions: wwe

ajaadi

May 10, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
A quickj question whether we have to mention UCI no of the sponsor on form 1344 or not?

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
refreshing e-mail again and again. Finger crossed fro AOR1!

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Good afternoon everyone,

I submitted the sponsorship application for my wife on July 18th, 2017 (she is residing in Bangladesh right now) and just recently we got to know that my wife is expecting with a child :):)
We are super excited about this but kind of anxious as well since this might delay her processing time or she won't be able to fly after 8 months. So I have some general questions in regards to our situation. Your input would be very appreciated -

1. How and when I need to let the immigration people know that my spouse is pregnant right now?
  2. Is this going to delay the process?
  3. Is there any way I can expedite the process by sending them a letter/email explaining the situation that she won't be able to fly after 8 months of carrying the child?
  4. Currently what is the lead time for the entire process you guys know about? (2 of my friends got their spousal sponsorship done in 6 months)
  5. There is a 3 months wait period to receive OHIP after my spouse lands, is there any exception to that or do you know any solution for this situation since I have read without OHIP deliveries can be very expensive.

Thank you for taking your time to go through this post. Have a blessed day.

Ali

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Good afternoon everyone,

I submitted the sponsorship application for my wife on July 18th, 2017 (she is residing in Bangladesh right now) and just recently we got to know that my wife is expecting with a child :):)
We are super excited about this but kind of anxious as well since this might delay her processing time or she won't be able to fly after 8 months. So I have some general questions in regards to our situation. Your input would be very appreciated -

1. How and when I need to let the immigration people know that my spouse is pregnant right now?
  2. Is this going to delay the process?
  3. Is there any way I can expedite the process by sending them a letter/email explaining the situation that she won't be able to fly after 8 months of carrying the child?
  4. Currently what is the lead time for the entire process you guys know about? (2 of my friends got their spousal sponsorship done in 6 months)
  5. There is a 3 months wait period to receive OHIP after my spouse lands, is there any exception to that or do you know any solution for this situation since I have read without OHIP deliveries can be very expensive.

Thank you for taking your time to go through this post. Have a blessed day.

Ali
after you get your AOR, you have to inform IRCC immediately that your wife is pregnant and she is expecting a child in 8 months. your application will not be delayed because of this. however, if your wife gave birth before she gets her visa, you need to notify IRCC immediately that your kid needs a visa as well. if your wife is still pregnant after she gets her visa, then your kid will be born here and he/she is automatically a Canadian citizen.

zocanada

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
after you get your AOR, you have to inform IRCC immediately that your wife is pregnant and she is expecting a child in 8 months. your application will not be delayed because of this. however, if your wife gave birth before she gets her visa, you need to notify IRCC immediately that your kid needs a visa as well. if your wife is still pregnant after she gets her visa, then your kid will be born here and he/she is automatically a Canadian citizen.
And also she wont be allowed the medical ubtill she give birth
She wont be allowed the medical untill she gives birth so the app will be delayed

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I Have created a whatsappp group and here is my Number ( 519-981-1524)
Message me through whatsapp and i will add you to the group. I think the whatsapp group is more effecient and would be great
Thanks for the cooperation!!:)

Reactions: aerchan