+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Got a confirmation of that my application has been received, next day I received a request for medical exam... I'm impress, I wasn't thinking it would come so fast in the process. Other has received that fast this demand?

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
How did you get the sched A and Background check?
On CGkey there was a message, you click on read message and then there's a pdf file to download. That pdf is a letter asking for those files. Then you go to submitted application, there you upload the documents. If you haven't gotten a request to submit those documents, that's fine, you just have to wait a few days.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
File is at Singapore for a week.. No medical call yet :(

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Ours hasnt been transferred yet but we got the request for medical. I guess they dont really follow a certain order for all cases. Manila visa office for us.
Yeah, I was also noticing for June applicants. Anyways, its Monday in Singapore...lets see what they do!

Reactions: JenCu

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Ours hasnt been transferred yet but we got the request for medical. I guess they dont really follow a certain order for all cases. Manila visa office for us.
So they do medical before transferring to VO? Manila VO here too but hubby works in Qatar... how long is it from AOR1 to medical?

JenCu

Jul 5, 2017
So they do medical before transferring to VO? Manila VO here too but hubby works in Qatar... how long is it from AOR1 to medical?
Got the aor aug 4 same day as the request for pcc and sched a. We submitted both on sept 1. Immediately after we got the request for medical on sept 2. However no notification that they transferred it to manila vo yet. Btw, gotI sponsorship approval aug 29.

JenCu

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I was also noticing for June applicants. Anyways, its Monday in Singapore...lets see what they do!
Im hoping things dont slow down once the file is with our respective vo's. In the request for medical letter they told me that the clinic is responsible for forwarding the results to ircc. Which kinda gave me mixed emotions knowing how slow our processes are over here in manila. :(

Reactions: aerchan

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Im hoping things dont slow down once the file is with our respective vo's. In the request for medical letter they told me that the clinic is responsible for forwarding the results to ircc. Which kinda gave me mixed emotions knowing how slow our processes are over here in manila. :(
Yeah, for us, AOR 2 came to PA's account. GC Key says "If you need medical exam, a message with with instructions will be send to you".
As far as I know, your medical form has a barcode, which the clinical uses to send the results, should not take more than a week.

JenCu

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, for us, AOR 2 came to PA's account. GC Key says "If you need medical exam, a message with with instructions will be send to you".
As far as I know, your medical form has a barcode, which the clinical uses to send the results, should not take more than a week.
Oh yes thats great then. I did see that barcode on the attached form that we have to bring to the medical. Thumbs up for that :)

kencarlojoyce

Aug 25, 2017
For linking the application,

Family name, Given name, and date of birth. Are those questions for the sponsor or principal applicant? Please clarify ( to those who were able to link app).