+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Any AOR for July?
Do you guys know if they want to return back an application package, (a) How long do they take it to send it back? (b) Do they send via regular CanadaPost? (c) Do they send an e-mail to notify you that the application is being returned?
From what i read in the other threads it will take between 1 to 1.5 months to return and probably through canada post and no they will not notify you of any returns. Its just unfair to send the whole package just because of silly mistakes or in some cases no mistakes.

Preeti0093

Jul 15, 2017
From what i read in the other threads it will take between 1 to 1.5 months to return and probably through canada post and no they will not notify you of any returns. Its just unfair to send the whole package just because of silly mistakes or in some cases no mistakes.
Mine was sent back twice since march now finally got my AOR!!

Preeti0093

Jul 15, 2017
How long it took for them to return your package? Do you guys know if you try to send the missing form before they even open your pack
Hey it took like a month for them to return it and no notification or anything like that just came thru canada post regular mail.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
They sent it to missisauga
im worried now coz my husband works in Qatar as a migrant worker and the closest visa office is in abu dhabi...they said usually its cic who choses the closest VO and because of whats going on between the gcc do you think the VO and canadian embassy wouldn't be affected by the countries issues?

Preeti0093

Jul 15, 2017
im worried now coz my husband works in Qatar as a migrant worker and the closest visa office is in abu dhabi...they said usually its cic who choses the closest VO and because of whats going on between the gcc do you think the VO and canadian embassy wouldn't be affected by the countries issues?
I honestly was scared so i appoitned an immigrantion lawyer who sent his file from canada