+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bkharu

Dec 15, 2016
hi all. i'm having trouble linking our application with my application number and UCI no. does it only work for the applicant and not the sponsor?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys finally finishing up the paper work just wondering should our chat convo be translated to english? as said on the document checklist? and i have my husbands pcc should i include it with the schedule a or should i just leave the schedule a out but include the pcc? how did you guys organized all the files? thanks for anyone replying... what address should i use if i am going to use canada xpress post? is it the missisauga or robert speckway sorry if i have to post so many questions....

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Good luck
thank you i'm done with pretty much everything just collecting all the pics for proof... do i need to write a paragraph about how me and my husband met and such as well? any tips will be appreciated too...

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello guys finally finishing up the paper work just wondering should our chat convo be translated to english? as said on the document checklist? and i have my husbands pcc should i include it with the schedule a or should i just leave the schedule a out but include the pcc? how did you guys organized all the files? thanks for anyone replying... what address should i use if i am going to use canada xpress post? is it the missisauga or robert speckway sorry if i have to post so many questions....
Your chats needs to be translated into english or french. They will ask for schedule A and Police Criminal Check, so as it mentioned on the checklist dont send them now. Wait for them to ask for the 2 docs. Send it to missisagua station A if he is out of canada and your sending your applications through canada post and not a courier service.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
thank you i'm done with pretty much everything just collecting all the pics for proof... do i need to write a paragraph about how me and my husband met and such as well? any tips will be appreciated too...
As it says on the checklist, write your name and date of birth of yourself and husband. The name of the people in the photo and their relationship to you or your husband. And a description about the photo of when and where it was taken and what was the occasion. Include photos of your ceremony, honeymoon, out with friends and family, and etc. I dont think you need to say how you guys met. Tell them more about the photo itself.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
As it says on the checklist, write your name and date of birth of yourself and husband. The name of the people in the photo and their relationship to you or your husband. And a description about the photo of when and where it was taken and what was the occasion. Include photos of your ceremony, honeymoon, out with friends and family, and etc. I dont think you need to say how you guys met. Tell them more about the photo itself.
thank you so much for the help and info... ☺

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Your chats needs to be translated into english or french. They will ask for schedule A and Police Criminal Check, so as it mentioned on the checklist dont send them now. Wait for them to ask for the 2 docs. Send it to missisagua station A if he is out of canada and your sending your applications through canada post and not a courier service.
can I just handwrite the translation myself?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
can I just handwrite the translation myself?
A friend of mine translated our chats. He typed them exactly the same way our chats were. With time and dates. I think you can translate them yourself but its better to type them out.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi, are you a July applicant? Have you received your first acknowledgement already?

hi all. i'm having trouble linking our application with my application number and UCI no. does it only work for the applicant and not the sponsor?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
A friend of mine translated our chats. He typed them exactly the same way our chats were. With time and dates. I think you can translate them yourself but its better to type them out.
ohh ok i did handwrite them down but i guess i can just type them and do it again coz i used my phone screenshot the convo and it doesnt really show any time or dates

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi,
My lawyer told my wife that the application is been submitted on 7 July 2017 , No message received yet confirm the receiving of application,

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I just realized on the Generic Application, instead of my husband address, telephone, and email address, I wrote my own address, telephone, and email address because it would have taken a long time if they had to try to contact him instead of me. do you guys know if that is going to be problematic? His address is on the additional family form.

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
I just realized on the Generic Application, instead of my husband address, telephone, and email address, I wrote my own address, telephone, and email address because it would have taken a long time if they had to try to contact him instead of me. do you guys know if that is going to be problematic? His address is on the additional family form.
One problem I can think of is if you did not fill out the additional form where he appoints a representative (ej. you the sponsor) then they may not allow you to act on "his behalf".. Maybe you can rectify this when you receive the case # and option to upload docs/add and modify information.