July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hi guys. Yesterday I had my interview. I was at the embassy for nearly three hours, although it was much more waiting than the actual interview. It went great, and the immigration officer, after asking about five questions, told me she was very satisfied that my relationship was genuine. She then told me what the next steps were and kept my passport, saying in about a month, two months tops, I would have it back with the visa stamped. All I need now is to provide a police certificate, I got the request for that yesterday, and the medical exam. I should pass those two easily. Thank you all, and good luck!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear good news too. Patiently waiting .

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Need help guys! My husband received this pre-arrival invitation, he is the principal applicant and I’m his sponsor.
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
IMM 5801E (10-2017)
What should my husband do about this? We don’t know what to do!

sjoshua2007

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LONDON LVO
App. Filed.......
04/07/2017
Doc's Request.
29-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-08-2017 SA
File Transfer...
19/09/2017
Med's Request
17-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
28/02/2018
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon with god's grace
Need help guys! My husband received this pre-arrival invitation, he is the principal applicant and I’m his sponsor.
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with:
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).
Sincerely,
IMM 5801E (10-2017)
he can attend the class by direct or by using online

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello,
communities.
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Sincerely,
IMM 5801E (10-2017)
Congrats, you are almost done.

Reactions: mandhir89

jeanemul

Dec 6, 2017
Category: Outland Spouse - Family Based
Nationality: Philippine Citizen
Sponsor nationality: Canadian PR, Philippine Nationality
VO: Manila
App sent: 15/07/17
App received: 18/07/17
AOR1: 06/09/17
Linked: 31/08/17
Schedule A. Request: 31/08/17
Medical Request: 07/09/17
SA uploaded: 08/09/17
Medical Completed and passed: 05/10/17
AOR2: 30/09/17 (email sent from CIC Canada confirming that my PR application has been forwarded to Manila VO)

Glengel

Aug 29, 2017
App sent: 17/07/17
App received: 21/07/17
AOR1: 29/08/17
Schedule A. Request: 29/08/17
SA uploaded: 02/09/17
Medical Completed and passed: 21/09/17
AOR2: 06/10/17 (email sent from CIC Canada confirming that my PR application has been forwarded to Manila VO)
AOR2: 30/09/17 (email sent from CIC Canada confirming that my PR application has been forwarded to Manila VO)

Reactions: jeanemul

Glengel

Aug 29, 2017
Ma
Hi ate. San ka banda sa pilipinas?

Queenrock10

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Philippines
Sponsor nationality: Canadian Citizen,
VO: london
App sent: 06/06/17
App received: 07/07/17
AOR1: 10/07/17
Schedule A. Request: 11/07/17
Linked: 10/07/17
SA uploaded: 16/07/17
Sponsorship eligibility passed:18/07/17
Medical Request: 21/07/17
AOR2: 27/07/17 (email sent from CIC Canada confirming that my PR application has been forwarded to LONDON VO).............upto this day London CiC is in SILENT MODE.

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
AOR2: 27/07/17 (email sent from CIC Canada confirming that my PR application has been forwarded to LONDON VO).............upto this day London CiC is in SILENT MODE.
We feel you sis.

Glengel

Aug 29, 2017
Sa
Same here in phils.
Still waiting when will they post new update to my account. Even my bgc still in progress .

jeanemul

Dec 6, 2017
Ma

Hi ate. San ka banda sa pilipinas?
Sa Cavite but currently working in Ortigas, so gawain ko everyday before I start my work at the office is magcheck muna ng email to see kung me goodnews na from VO Manila, hopefully by the end of Dec or first week of Jan may PPR na tayo.. waiting game is on :) pero lapit na yan.. Enjoy nlang muna natin ang Holiday season dito sa Philippines :)

Last edited:

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
This email is received by many who very soon received a DM. So yeah finger crossed.
How long it
Sa Cavite but currently working in Ortigas, so gawain ko everyday before I start my work at the office is magcheck muna ng email to see kung me goodnews na from VO Manila, hopefully by the end of Dec or first week of Jan may PPR na tayo.. waiting game is on :) pero lapit na yan.. Enjoy nlang muna natin ang Holiday season dito sa Philippines :)
Hi!
hello po! Pareho kau ng hubby ko. Ako yung sponsor! New update sa account nia processing na ung background check nia at nakarecieved xa ng message about pre-arrival invitation galing sa IRCC