AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Guys, is there any problem if i uploaded some files to Webform which were requested by mississauga , and my Lawyer also uploaded the same documents for me later on through webform.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
hello fellow July applicants!!! how is our hibernation going? just an update to those who are interested...

April and May are getting DM's and PPR's now.

June are starting to get pre-arrival emails.

so assuming the trend will continue, July applicants will start getting pre-arrival emails a month from now. starting around week of December 11.

the good news in all of this is that even those who has been requested for additional documents doesn't seem to be delayed that much, probably only a couple of weeks instead of a couple of months.

anyway, back to hibernation... hehehe!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
hello fellow July applicants!!! how is our hibernation going? just an update to those who are interested...

so assuming the trend will continue, July applicants will start getting pre-arrival emails a month from now. starting around week of December 11.

the good news in all of this is that even those who has been requested for additional documents doesn't seem to be delayed that much, probably only a couple of weeks instead of a couple of months.

Where are you seeing those asked for additional docs have only been delayed weeks? It's been months for us

Shelly.ind

Oct 14, 2017

Recieved pre arrival mail when ndvo started processing.

Reactions: Taj23

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018

Not to be a bubble-buster, but this is totally dependent on the VO. All the VOs have different processing times, so while some April and May folks at certain VOs might be getting DM, that doesn't mean that is the case across the board. It's much better to pay attention to the timeline for your specific VO than to pay attention to what's happening with other July applicants. Once your app is transferred to the VO, the month you applied stops being a good method of comparison to others at different VOs. That being said, I hope your VO is speedy and you hear something soon!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Not to be a bubble-buster, but this is totally dependent on the VO. All the VOs have different processing times, so while some April and May folks at certain VOs might be getting DM, that doesn't mean that is the case across the board. It's much better to pay attention to the timeline for your specific VO than to pay attention to what's happening with other July applicants. Once your app is transferred to the VO, the month you applied stops being a good method of comparison to others at different VOs. That being said, I hope your VO is speedy and you hear something soon!
Agree, Mar 1, waiting and waiting on nothing here.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
My interview is in almost two weeks from now, on December 6th. I requested notes on November 2nd, so hopefully they'll be back before the interview day. I was notified of the interview on November 7th. I am gathering a bunch of proofs of ongoing and genuine relationship. I am almost done gathering everything and have been practicing for the interview, doing mock interviews. I am getting as well prepared as I can, but also being paranoid that the immigration officer will refuse my application simply because he/she wants to. Last night was probably the worst night of sleep for me so far during this process, but I am hanging in there. We don't have major red flags, although recently I just realized that we do have a couple of red flags that should be easier to overcome than the regular ones. Luckily for me, my VO is one of the fastest, probably just second to Ankara. I really hope everything will go okay, I'm doing everything there is to do from my end. I also realize that perhaps we didn't submit as much evidence as we should have, but they have asked me for more evidence so we should be okay in that regard. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: aerchan

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My interview is in almost two weeks from now, on December 6th. I requested notes on November 2nd, so hopefully they'll be back before the interview day. I was notified of the interview on November 7th. I am gathering a bunch of proofs of ongoing and genuine relationship. I am almost done gathering everything and have been practicing for the interview, doing mock interviews. I am getting as well prepared as I can, but also being paranoid that the immigration officer will refuse my application simply because he/she wants to. Last night was probably the worst night of sleep for me so far during this process, but I am hanging in there. We don't have major red flags, although recently I just realized that we do have a couple of red flags that should be easier to overcome than the regular ones. Luckily for me, my VO is one of the fastest, probably just second to Ankara. I really hope everything will go okay, I'm doing everything there is to do from my end. I also realize that perhaps we didn't submit as much evidence as we should have, but they have asked me for more evidence so we should be okay in that regard. Good luck to you all.
What are the recent red flags you realized?

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
What are the recent red flags you realized?
We were engaged before meeting in person, and we have spent little time together physically (2 months in total, she staying with me at my house). Why we've spent so little time together can be easily explained. She's just one year younger than me, we have been in a relationship for 19 months now. Same culture and we're both atheist. I published a novel in October, 2017, and on the thank notes I say something like: I thank my wife, (full name) for reminding me who I am, supporting me and being by my side throughout the ups and downs of my life. I also write her poems, (more than a hundred of them), and short stories, things like that. We have proof of these, will bring them to the interview. I'm also submitting phone records, which I didn't with the application upfront. And records of video calls on Skype, and many more proofs.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
We were engaged before meeting in person, and we have spent little time together physically (2 months in total, she staying with me at my house). Why we've spent so little time together can be easily explained. She's just one year younger than me, we have been in a relationship for 19 months now. Same culture and we're both atheist. I published a novel in October, 2017, and on the thank notes I say something like: I thank my wife, (full name) for reminding me who I am, supporting me and being by my side throughout the ups and downs of my life. I also write her poems, (more than a hundred of them), and short stories, things like that. We have proof of these, will bring them to the interview. I'm also submitting phone records, which I didn't with the application upfront. And records of video calls on Skype, and many more proofs.
My relationship with my husband is pretty much the same. He is 6 years older than me, I dont think that would be a red flag... we spent total of 2 1/2 months living together in our house back home. I was engaged for 2 months with him before we got married. We are closing to our 1st year of our wedding in 2months. As long as you prove that your relationship all should go well. Goodluck on your interview.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello guys! Hope everyone is doing well with the waiting. Hope you all get news soon.
I was wondering if I submit my additional document "Use of Representative form" the second day after receiving the letter. Do they receive it right away. Or will they stop working on my file until the date they gave me to submit it by which is December 14? I hope they don't stop working on it. Really eager to know if my background check has began and where its at. Did order Gcms notes. Hopefully I'll get an idea where my app is at. Visa office : Warsaw.

Thank you

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hello guys! Hope everyone is doing well with the waiting. Hope you all get news soon.
I was wondering if I submit my additional document "Use of Representative form" the second day after receiving the letter. Do they receive it right away. Or will they stop working on my file until the date they gave me to submit it by which is December 14? I hope they don't stop working on it. Really eager to know if my background check has began and where its at. Did order Gcms notes. Hopefully I'll get an idea where my app is at. Visa office : Warsaw.

Thank you
We know from GCMS notes that typically, if they request documentation from you, they put your application aside until the "bring forward date" which is the day they gave you the deadline for.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hi all, my wife z file transferred delhi on 31 October but no acknowledgement from ndvo till now... Is it normal? I have seen all of you got aor2 frm delhi after being transferred.
Should my wife write an email to ndvo for this as primary applicant?

shanmu

Jun 22, 2017
Regarding background check:
hello folks,
after transferring principal applicant file to new delhi via office, still the application section of background check shows not applicable(N/A)
what does it mean?
how long we can expect approximate time frame for passport request
thanks