+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
LVO averages seven to nine months, it's really not uncommon. Check the LVO outland thread for timelines
I know that. What i meant was ,its really good that three months have passed. For most of us its only one month that our application is in our VO. Got my point now?

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Guys I need help. I am a July applicant. CIC gave me the deadline of October 1st to upload my police clearance and Schedule A. However I did not have my police clearance by then so I just uploaded the receipts and tracking numbers. Now I have my police clearance form my home country. I am still waiting for the police clearance from the country that I am living. But, there is no place to upload anymore in my account in their website. Should I contact cic or wait? My worry is that my police clearance has a expiry day.
Send them an inquiry explaining all the situation i.e., Why didn't you upload it at first time and you are still waiting for that too. Wait for their reply.
I wonder what took it so long for police clearance certificate. Which country you are from?

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Hi,

Is anyone still waiting for medical request after transfer to VO?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Amy, where did you send an e-mail to CIC ? whats the e-mail address i mean ?
Hi.. I already did.. But they replied that they can tell status to my representative only.. you can use web forms to email them

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have received the following update under on-line services. Has anyone received anything like this? Am I supposed to send anything? I'm not sure what extra documents they are requesting. If anyone can advise that would be great. Thanks in advance!

1. We sent XYZ correspondence on August…., 2017. If XYZ has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XYZ do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XYZ receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I went through my emails and found that this email was in regards to Schedule A which I have already submitted along-with PCC certificate. And my file has already been transferred to PA's visa office. So, I wonder why would they update something like this now.
PS. I have 4 lines under on-line services. Before this I had only 3 lines.

Last edited:

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Hello Everyone, I have received the following update under on-line services. Has anyone received anything like this? Am I supposed to send anything? I'm not sure what extra documents they are requesting. If anyone can advise that would be great. Thanks in advance!

1. We sent XYZ correspondence on August…., 2017. If XYZ has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XYZ do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XYZ receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I got this too today!! have you already gotten request for police check and schedule A?
Thats what I am assuming it is, because we have not received anything after..

Reactions: samcheema

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I got this too today!! have you already gotten request for police check and schedule A?
Thats what I am assuming it is, because we have not received anything after..
Hello, yes I have received the request couple of months ago to submit my PCC and Schedule A which I have already submitted.

Reactions: emeritus

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Hello, yes I have received the request couple of months ago to submit my PCC and Schedule A which I have already submitted.
looks like they are just getting to these updates.. for steps that already happened.

Queenrock10

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Philippines
Hi everyone. We are applying from Manila Philippines. Hubby is Filipino and im Canadian. We sent ours via fedex july 01 2017 it was received by case processing centre Mississauga by David on july 04. Best of luck to all of us!
Hi , july applicant here. Any news or updates from vo processing your paper? I already had my medical and passed the exam , i also sent documents they need from me but after that no news from them until now. How about yours?

faithey

Jan 12, 2012

I went through my emails and found that this email was in regards to Schedule A which I have already submitted along-with PCC certificate. And my file has already been transferred to PA's visa office. So, I wonder why would they update something like this now.
PS. I have 4 lines under on-line services. Before this I had only 3 lines.
The same thing happened to me last night! My ecas had an extra line saying they sent correspondence requesting info on Sept 25. However, the only request we received from them was Sept 24 for police clearance and sched A. We uploaded those a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping that's what they're talking about??!!

Reactions: samcheema

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Same here. AOR2 received September 18. ECAS says they've started processing my application September 21 whilst there is no update yet on my GCKEY. My VO is London and would like to call them - do you guys know their contact number?

Thanks.
So does that mean that the background check has started if it says " We started processing your application on October 20th". That's what I have on my 2nd line on Ecas .

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Guys please tell me what stage I am in? Has my background check started yet? How long will this take until PPR?

Visa Office : Warsaw
Medicals Passed
Police Certificate and Schedule A submitted online before the deadline. Oct 9th 2017.
ECAS-
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2017.

2.We started processing your application on October 20, 2017.

3.We sent you correspondence on September 24, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. Medical results have been received.

My status on my application online.

Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Queenrock10

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Philippines
Here is Mine ...

Visa Office :london
Medicals Passed
Police Certificate and Schedule A submitted online before the deadline. July 15 2017.
ECAS-
1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2017.

2.We started processing your application on 27, 2017.

3.We sent you correspondence on July , 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. Medical results have been received.

Whats next?

Reactions: Taj23

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi , july applicant here. Any news or updates from vo processing your paper? I already had my medical and passed the exam , i also sent documents they need from me but after that no news from them until now. How about yours?[/QUOTE]
Here is Mine ...

Visa Office :forwarded to Manila Philippines by Sept 14, 2017
Medicals Passed
Schedule A submitted online before the deadline. Sept 5, 2017
Thy didn’t ask for PCC
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 18, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received What should be next?