29-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2018
Hi Team,
Filing our application in the next day or two! I'm super nervous/excited! I've been working on this damn thing since September, 2016!! With that being said, I'm including the FBI Background check and my husband's medical exam because we already had it done prior to the rules changing. I'm Canadian, and husband is American. We are only 45 mins and 1 border apart so he comes to visit every weekend. Also, I'm pregnant with our first child, due in October! So, hopefully this doesn't take tooo long! :eek: Anywho, wishing you all good luck! xo

Reactions: 767 Wifey

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hi Team,
Filing our application in the next day or two! I'm super nervous/excited! I've been working on this damn thing since September, 2016!! With that being said, I'm including the FBI Background check and my husband's medical exam because we already had it done prior to the rules changing. I'm Canadian, and husband is American. We are only 45 mins and 1 border apart so he comes to visit every weekend. Also, I'm pregnant with our first child, due in October! So, hopefully this doesn't take tooo long! :eek: Anywho, wishing you all good luck! xo
Sounds great good luck hope you have your husband home soon

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
sent file: July 17th 2017
file delivered: July 18th 2017

if someone can please give me the link and add me to the july 2017 spreadsheet, that would be much appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: cessybasco

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone. We are applying from Manila Philippines. Hubby is Filipino and im Canadian. We sent ours via fedex july 01 2017 it was received by case processing centre Mississauga by David on july 04. Best of luck to all of us!
Hope you are good . And best wishes in advance . I wanted to ask you . Did yiu guys send any bank statements along with your application . How much money do they require ?

JenCu

Jul 5, 2017
Hope you are good . And best wishes in advance . I wanted to ask you . Did yiu guys send any bank statements along with your application . How much money do they require ?

Hi yes we did include joint bank account statements. I have yet to read or hear about a required amount of money to qualify as a sponsor. My assumption is so long as both of us are capable of working that should be okay. Though dont quote me on this! :) everything is up to the immigration offices to decide on our individual cases. Good luck to you too!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi yes we did include joint bank account statements. I have yet to read or hear about a required amount of money to qualify as a sponsor. My assumption is so long as both of us are capable of working that should be okay. Though dont quote me on this! :) everything is up to the immigration offices to decide on our individual cases. Good luck to you too!
There is no minimum income requirement to sponsor, but you cannot be collecting social assistance (welfare)

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Thank
There is no minimum income requirement to sponsor, but you cannot be collecting social assistance (welfare)
Thanks for the answer . My maternal uncle sent us an affidavit of financial support (NOTORIZED ) . Will it help ? It states that they will let us live with them and bear all our expenses till we get jobs and ready to live on our own ?

ajaadi

May 10, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
Hi

I have a quick question.. one of my firnd came to Canada with his family as permanent resident.he lived separate for two years and finally divorced his old wife and now married again. he is not aware whether his ex wife is taking any social assistance or not? but if she is getting any social assistance is their any negtive impact on his sponsorship now?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank

Thanks for the answer . My maternal uncle sent us an affidavit of financial support (NOTORIZED ) . Will it help ? It states that they will let us live with them and bear all our expenses till we get jobs and ready to live on our own ?
I dont think it would hurt to submit it

Roadtorusso

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2018
Submitted yesterday! But I just realized that I didn't complete the back of the PR photos - I didn't include his name or birth date, but the date and the photographer info is there. Ugh, I'm so mad at myself. Will they return the package to me for something like that?? :(