+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

oferro

Nov 13, 2017
Hi
Got aoth letter today to attend ceremony on Dec 19th in Hamilton

Happy
Congrats !!!!!

When did you take the test? I took it about a month ago but I am still waiting for the invitation to the oath ceremony.
Wanted to finish the whole process before the year ends but it seems stretch. Not sure if it will be possible. :(

slguo_2000

Oct 5, 2017
Did the test yesterday and it was pretty easy. it started at 8:00 with about 30-40 people in the room. I finished roughly the 3rd and only a couple of minutes after handing in the answer sheet, my name was called for interview. The lady was super nice, and a handful questions I got were what am I doing now and if I still live at the same address as shown in my DL. I only left Canada twice last 5 years so it took her less than 2 minutes checking stamps. She told me that I will receive oath invitation in about a month or two, and the overall time for test and interview is about 30 minutes.

Please update my status to DM which was shown up in my ecas this morning and thanks!

Curious12

Jul 19, 2017
I had the test yesterday too. The test was easy but a couple of the questions were tricky.

The way they call your name for interview is in the order you finish your test. I was 4th or fifth that handed my test and they called me soon after the exam was finished. The whole testing and interview was done in less than an hour for me.

All I was asked in the interview was to show my PR card, passports and ID, confirm my address, where I was working and how long I was working there. And they checked the translation of the passport stamps and my landing date and gave the translation back to me. The person who did the interview said "The Oath ceremony is normally within 3 months of the test, but it is always sooner than 3 months. However, it will be in the new year."

My status has changed to "Decision Made" this morning. Please update.

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Anyone can share test experience at Missisauga office please ?

Shad_Hamilton

Aug 19, 2017
I did the Test on Nov 15th

Congrats !!!!!

When did you take the test? I took it about a month ago but I am still waiting for the invitation to the oath ceremony.
Wanted to finish the whole process before the year ends but it seems stretch. Not sure if it will be possible. :(

Reactions: oferro

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Anyone can share test experience at Missisauga office please ?
I just copied my old post here--

Hey guys! Mississauga office here! Had my test yesterday afternoon. Not many people there..I would say about 10-14 and 2 seniors. Test was easy for me since I did read the book atleast 4 times (2 times just for fun :p and 2 times really seriously) and had done A LOT of online practice tests..everything really helped! Got 20/20 :D

Was the 2nd to submit my test and was the 1st to be interviewed so I was actually done in an hour and a half! I hadn't left Canada in 4 years so my interview was quite straightforward..my interviewer was really sweet, she quickly checked the one passport stamp she needed to and all my IDs. Asked where I worked and my position there and did not ask for any other documents!

I was happily surprised when she asked me if I was free on Nov 9th 9AM for the Oath..I was like YES! Haha..she gave me the oath letter then and there :D So yay..I'll be having my oath soon enough!

Good luck to you guys as well! I hope it's as smooth a process for you all as it was for me in the end! :D

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I had the test yesterday too. The test was easy but a couple of the questions were tricky.

The way they call your name for interview is in the order you finish your test. I was 4th or fifth that handed my test and they called me soon after the exam was finished. The whole testing and interview was done in less than an hour for me.

All I was asked in the interview was to show my PR card, passports and ID, confirm my address, where I was working and how long I was working there. And they checked the translation of the passport stamps and my landing date and gave the translation back to me. The person who did the interview said "The Oath ceremony is normally within 3 months of the test, but it is always sooner than 3 months. However, it will be in the new year."

My status has changed to "Decision Made" this morning. Please update.
Congrats..!!! from where did you get the translation done for the passport stamps?

amfiprion

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Greece
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
31/05/2012
AOR Received.
12/07/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012 -additional documents request 27/09/2012 -sent 11/10/2012
Med's Done....
25/05/2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
12/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/11/2012
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Finally, we got our Oath letters today Dec 7, 2017.
Oath date: Jan 5, 2018.

Thanks all for your support.
Good luck to you all !!
Wish you guys a speedy process !!
Congrats buddy!

Isn't it weird?
I passed the test and got DM one month earlier than azom and still I have no oath letter.....
Should I worry?????
:/