+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

kiwigirlincanada

Aug 9, 2017
Well, we got test invite September 8th to write the citizenship exam. Exam date is approximately a month later from the test invite date.
Please, update and good luck to everyone....
That's great news, you're the first of our group to get the invitation! Are there any instructions on how to change your test date, if you need to??

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
That's great news, you're the first of our group to get the invitation! Are there any instructions on how to change your test date, if you need to??
I have not received the invite yet in the mail. Hopefully it will be in the mail by the time I get home later today from work. I can only see the update from my Ecas right now, and it says the invite has been sent to me by Mail. I believe all the instructions will be there.

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
Well, we got test invite September 8th to write the citizenship exam. Exam date is approximately a month later from the test invite date.
Please, update and good luck to everyone....
That's great news... Congrats and good luck for the test. Nice to see July applicants starting to get test invites..

Reactions: Joeeyes

kiwigirlincanada

Aug 9, 2017
I have not received the invite yet in the mail. Hopefully it will be in the mail by the time I get home later today from work. I can only see the update from my Ecas right now, and it says the invite has been sent to me by Mail. I believe all the instructions will be there.
Oh right, sorry - I am just wondering because I'm expecting my test invite timeline to be roughly similar to yours and I have a couple of trips scheduled in October and November that I can't change, so I'm hoping it's easy enough to change the test date if I need to (I'm a bit worried about it, though!) :confused:

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Oh right, sorry - I am just wondering because I'm expecting my test invite timeline to be roughly similar to yours and I have a couple of trips scheduled in October and November that I can't change, so I'm hoping it's easy enough to change the test date if I need to (I'm a bit worried about it, though!) :confused:
I will keep you posted once I have had the opportunity to read through the test invite. I am sure such provisions, to change date will be available, but lets see.

Reactions: kiwigirlincanada

Curious12

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, please update in the spreadsheet that my online status has changed to "In Process". The description says "We started processing your application on September 8, 2017".

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
I got my test invite this morning to appear for the test on Oct'11th. Rest of the details awaited in the mail.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: burakcayir

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
I got my test invite this morning to appear for the test on Oct'11th. Rest of the details awaited in the mail.

Good luck everyone!
Congrats and Good Luck for the test !!

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
does change of address while application processing increase the wait time significantly? It is very unfair for people who are moving during application processing, it is insane!

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Did you guyz send the exact docs asked in the Check list or added some additional docs e.g Passport pages with out of country travel stamps and employment letter from your current employer. Is it a good idea to attach these additional docs, or you strictly have to send only those docs which are requested in the Docs Check list ?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Did you guyz send the exact docs asked in the Check list or added some additional docs e.g Passport pages with out of country travel stamps and employment letter from your current employer. Is it a good idea to attach these additional docs, or you strictly have to send only those docs which are requested in the Docs Check list ?
You better follow instructions and send exactly what they ask for, do not follow instruction mean they will send back entire package

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
I sent my air tickets since, notice of assessments for the past 4 years, letter of employment from employer and colored copies of passports. Not sure if this was needed or not but i just sent these extra's just in case.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
I sent my air tickets since, notice of assessments for the past 4 years, letter of employment from employer and colored copies of passports. Not sure if this was needed or not but i just sent these extra's just in case.
Did you send the copy of all pages of PP or only the biographic pages ?