+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
It's been 12 days since AOR but, not gone in process yet.....Anything to be worried about? Application can't be returned anymore right after AOR right?

bazman

Aug 2, 2017
Hi All,

Today, I checked ECAS for my application status and I can see that my name has been Updated. Initially, it was showing my FIRST, MIDDLE (Father) and LAST name; but today it is is only showing my FIRST and LAST name. Has anyone experienced this before? Does this have any indication?

I have always used my FIRST and LAST Name only since coming to Canada (No Middle name, which only shows on my Passport).

Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been 12 days since AOR but, not gone in process yet.....Anything to be worried about? Application can't be returned anymore right after AOR right?
It's *unlikely* as the completeness check has been completed. At this point, if there was an issue, they would reject your application and you would need to submit a new one with another payment.

Try not to overthink it, 12 days is nothing! You'll be fine. Good luck!

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
It's *unlikely* as the completeness check has been completed. At this point, if there was an issue, they would reject your application and you would need to submit a new one with another payment.

Try not to overthink it, 12 days is nothing! You'll be fine. Good luck!
Thanks. Just thought I'd check around.....

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
What's wrong with Mississauga office, why they are so slow? If they have more files, they can just take tests and oath, let less busy offices to process files.