Type: Single
Days: 1463
Application sent : June 30
Application rev : July 06
AOR : Aug. 11

Thank you and good luck to everyone~!

ozzy214

Aug 11, 2017
Hi I'm new to this Forum,And Would like to Participate,And Get some info as well, My Wife and Daughter Submitted their Citizenship Application Through Courier July 17 And Was received July 20, they have requested to have it Processed Urgently, Because her Mom is Currently Undergoing medication for a serious Illness,Anyone here who have any idea How long a Urgent Application Takes?Were very Anxious about our situation Since We don't have a Valid Passport.All have expired.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hello All - I am Rajiv from Markham, ON and I applied for citizenship on 06 july 2017, and cic received my application on 10 july 2017, after which i haven't heard anything back, i keep checking for the application status online, but it says - no records found/may be it has not started processing yet', anyone knows how long it takes for CIC to respond back after receiving the citizenship application?
Hi Rajiv

This is completely normal. Please use the link below for tracking the trends. They are pretty detailed and will give you all the information you need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=1216032789

Also you can provide all your details to be added in the spreadsheet so that others can benefit from that.
Number of Physical Residence Days:
Application was mailed on:
Application received on:
Application Type:
Applicant Location:
AOR Date:

glenth

Jun 27, 2011
Hi JJS, Please add me to the list, Thanks

Number of Physical Residence Days: 1465
Application was mailed on: 12 July 2017
Application received on: 17 July 2017
Application Type: Single
Applicant Location: Regina
AOR Date: Not Yet

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hello JJS,

I have applied for my Citizenship on July 13th and it has reached the cic office on July 17th. Can you please provide me access to enter my information in the spreadsheet? or can you please enter my information in the spreadsheet?

Thanks!
Hey..I added your info in the spreadsheet. What's your location, number of days physically present and was your app single or family?
You have to PM @Ghost13 with your gmail id and he will give you the access, in the meanwhile if you just tell me the details I can update them for you.

ozzy214

Aug 11, 2017
Hi I'm new to this Forum,And Would like to Participate,And Get some info as well, My Wife and Daughter Submitted their Citizenship Application Through Courier July 17 And Was received July 20, they have requested to have it Processed Urgently, Because her Mom is Currently Undergoing medication for a serious Illness,Anyone here who have any idea How long a Urgent Application Takes?Were very Anxious about our situation Since We don't have a Valid Passport.All have expired.
Also were from Saskatoon,Just to Update the Spreadsheet,We Haven't received anything from citizenship

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi..Well the fastest processing I have seen in the last few months is 2 months from delivery to either the test date or the oath so I would guess that's likely for them as well. I would say that you should call the agents and try to get their estimate of how much time urgent processing would take.
I added your details to our spreadsheet here- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=1216032789

Did you want to give number of days physically present as well?

ozzy214

Aug 11, 2017
Hi..Well the fastest processing I have seen in the last few months is 2 months from delivery to either the test date or the oath so I would guess that's likely for them as well. I would say that you should call the agents and try to get their estimate of how much time urgent processing would take.
I added your details to our spreadsheet here- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=1216032789

Did you want to give number of days physically present as well?
1463 Days When they Submitted,Thank You for the Stats.Were are Hoping For a Positive result on our request, We are 100% optimistic that Canadian Government are very Accomodating.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No AOR for July applicants today?
There was one today. I see that many people with delivery dates of July 5th (like me) and 6th are still stuck with no AOR. Presumably this is because we applied right after the long weekend, so a backlog piled up. What gives me hope is that there are still a few June applicants who did not receive AOR...

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011