+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question - do they return applications if something is missing? Like even if it is a shopping day trip to US?
They return applications if you forgot to include a document like representative form or language evidence, or if you have gaps in your addresses/work history, or if you left blank fields in the form but the questions did apply to you.

Missing trips from calculator will pop up on your interview, if your entry dates in calculator do not match the entry dates that they have on record.

604miya

Jul 30, 2017
They return applications if you forgot to include a document like representative form or language evidence, or if you have gaps in your addresses/work history, or if you left blank fields in the form but the questions did apply to you.

Missing trips from calculator will pop up on your interview, if your entry dates in calculator do not match the entry dates that they have on record.
Hmmm.... thanks for the information. I am hoping it doesn't come back to me, there is a gap of about two months between my two jobs, which is explained when they read through my travel history but I didnt explicitly write it under work history tab

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
Really? I did not notice it in the June spreadsheet. What were the reasons? I remember one person ticked "yes" to all criminality/terrorism questions by mistake and another one forgetting the representative form, but I do not believe they are in June batch.
Someone mentioned a returned application bacause of number of days "no details".... you may have a look at both May and June sheets, comments part.

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
Hmmm.... thanks for the information. I am hoping it doesn't come back to me, there is a gap of about two months between my two jobs, which is explained when they read through my travel history but I didnt explicitly write it under work history tab
Such a period could rather be questioned in the interview, it shouldn't cause a return normally.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone mentioned a returned application bacause of number of days "no details".... you may have a look at both May and June sheets, comments part.
Yes, I took a look but was not very clear about reasons from comments. Do you mean they did not put reason for travel in calculator? Or they forgot to attach calculator?

Wow, getting scared. This is the worst part of the wait as we do not even have the ECAS number to check online :eek:

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
There has been an increase in delay of AOR, this is because people are rushing to send in application before the floodgate open in Fall where we expect to have a surge of at least 800% in number of applications due to the fact that there are 300K immigrants admitted each year recently and most people suddenly can count their time studying or visiting canada, the reduction is equivalent to several years of applications combined. Those who submit after the Fall 3/4 kicks in can expect to have significant delay of years before they get AOR

gsimon

Jul 28, 2010
There has been an increase in delay of AOR, this is because people are rushing to send in application before the floodgate open in Fall where we expect to have a surge of at least 800% in number of applications due to the fact that there are 300K immigrants admitted each year recently and most people suddenly can count their time studying or visiting canada, the reduction is equivalent to several years of applications combined. Those who submit after the Fall 3/4 kicks in can expect to have significant delay of years before they get AOR
Add on top of those IRCC employees going on vacation during June/July/August.

doc.soso

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you good news. I received my AOR yesterday. We are a family of four, date application received was July 5. I hope this will be the start for July applicants, good luck to all of you.

Reactions: gsimon and aakash28

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you good news. I received my AOR yesterday. We are a family of four, date application received was July 5. I hope this will be the start for July applicants, good luck to all of you.

Awesome!! Congratulations!!

Which city you are from?

Last edited:
Reactions: doc.soso

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Congrats! Can you provide the details of your timeline/location/number of details please?

Can some one add this to the spreadsheet?

Reactions: doc.soso

604miya

Jul 30, 2017

I am definitely one of those people who wanted to get their application in process before the floodgates open...... you are saying the process time will increase to more than 12 months?