Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I sent IRCC Webform on 19th June got answer on 21st June they mentioned that everything is in order. Today 30th June status changed into DM but nothing abt oath .Is it a good sign or interview with judge or reapply can come ? Pls let me know friends what can it be mean .
I applied 25th July 2017
Test done 11th Jan 2018
From sep 12 was IP
30 th June DM .
Mississauga
I believe it’s a good sign don’t loose hope.

Reactions: Towhida

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I sent IRCC Webform on 19th June got answer on 21st June they mentioned that everything is in order. Today 30th June status changed into DM but nothing abt oath .Is it a good sign or interview with judge or reapply can come ? Pls let me know friends what can it be mean .
I applied 25th July 2017
Test done 11th Jan 2018
From sep 12 was IP
30 th June DM .
Mississauga
Good sign, I believe that your oath invitation is on its way to be issued.

Reactions: Towhida

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Folks.

I wanted to share my Oath Ceremony was held on July 4th in Scarborough office which took us around two hours. First of all when we got there the receptionist asked our invitation letter and detached the consent form and guided us to stand in a lane to the ceremony room and also an assistant wanted to organize our documents means invitation letter- PR card- landing paper. At the entrance they checked our documents and took PR cards, then let us to take our number marked seats. When everybody took his/her seat, the clerk informed the procedure of oath ceremony and introduced the judge’s name. The judge after introducing himself and giving some information about citizen’s rights/ responsibilities and welcoming to new Citizens, oath was reading in both languages English/French. After certificates were distributed to people in order the numbers and then conducted to sign the related document at the back of the room, then we stood up to sing O’Canada. At the end, we took some pictures with the judge. I already checked my eCAS the day after and the process was showing completed as “you became a Canadian Citizen”. The whole process took us almost 12 months, since I applied in July last year. I wish you all the best to all of you and hope will get your oath invitation to have such a good experience ASAP. At the end I have to say thank you to all of you guys in this useful forum for your guidance and expectancy. I will apply for the passport later on, so I will be in touch with you again.

Good Luck to everyone,

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I am an August Applicant from Mississauga, Square One area)
Application sent on 17th August 2017
Received on 21st August 2017
Confirmation received on 29th September 2017
Processing since 13th October 2017
Called the contact centre several times: got the same reply "In process, No issues, will get a call ...)
Waiting patiently! concerned at times!

Anyone in similar situations?
I have also same situation, only month is NOvember

Towhida

Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hello Folks.

I wanted to share my Oath Ceremony was held on July 4th in Scarborough office which took us around two hours. First of all when we got there the receptionist asked our invitation letter and detached the consent form and guided us to stand in a lane to the ceremony room and also an assistant wanted to organize our documents means invitation letter- PR card- landing paper. At the entrance they checked our documents and took PR cards, then let us to take our number marked seats. When everybody took his/her seat, the clerk informed the procedure of oath ceremony and introduced the judge’s name. The judge after introducing himself and giving some information about citizen’s rights/ responsibilities and welcoming to new Citizens, oath was reading in both languages English/French. After certificates were distributed to people in order the numbers and then conducted to sign the related document at the back of the room, then we stood up to sing O’Canada. At the end, we took some pictures with the judge. I already checked my eCAS the day after and the process was showing completed as “you became a Canadian Citizen”. The whole process took us almost 12 months, since I applied in July last year. I wish you all the best to all of you and hope will get your oath invitation to have such a good experience ASAP. At the end I have to say thank you to all of you guys in this useful forum for your guidance and expectancy. I will apply for the passport later on, so I will be in touch with you again.

Good Luck to everyone,
Congratulations

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
I still don’t have invitation after i sent them my passport translations back in January 2018. It is over a year now since i applied. I am at Winnipev office.