18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
Hi,
I'm a July applicant from 2016.
My VO is Vienna and I'm still waiting

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Have your ordered your GCMS notes? It will give you an idea as to what stage your application is at.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/
Yes i did, i just received my gc notes this week. I am so frustrated coz it doesn't move at all. Background check is not even starting yet. I don't know what to do already. I've been sending email to MVO but still nothing update from them.

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Yes i did, i just received my gc notes this week. I am so frustrated coz it doesn't move at all. Background check is not even starting yet. I don't know what to do already. I've been sending email to MVO but still nothing update from them.
There is a note there that the

There is a note there that "Application Assignment" is due on Sept 14, 2017.

WorkerInCanada123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear, it must be extremely frustrating! You're an outland applicant (I'm assuming as your VO is Manila)? I'm surprised it is taking this long for an outland application. Given it has exceeded the average processing time, I thought your MP could do more than just give you a status update! I'm crossing my fingers that things starting moving along for you soon!

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
I'm sorry to hear, it must be extremely frustrating! You're an outland applicant (I'm assuming as your VO is Manila)? I'm surprised it is taking this long for an outland application. Given it has exceeded the average processing time, I thought your MP could do more than just give you a status update! I'm crossing my fingers that things starting moving along for you soon!
My MP said that she has no expadite button to speed up the processing. I've asked her twice but still the same result..

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Me 2016 October[/QUOTE

Did they ask you for any additional documents? The last we received update from them was October 2016 for additional documents about his job (duties and responsiblity as PNP), certificate of employment but after that. No progress at all.

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah, super sad and desperate. If ther keep asking for additional documents at least it will ease my feeling coz i know there is a chance of moving. But the saddest part is "nothing". It's been quite after they asked for additional documents last oct 2016. It's been past a year too.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Also waiting July 2016 got this message 2 weeks ago after CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.