+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JULY 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS***

grace1234567

Sep 13, 2016
itsasyn17 said:
IMM1344 Question number 1

Thanks for replying me!!
I checked it, I ticked the first choice "withdraw your sponsor application, all process fee less 75 will be refunded"
Is that right?

itsasyn17

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-07-2016
IELTS Request
Background check started 29-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 In Process 25-08-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016 Passed
Passport Req..
ECAS Decision Made: 15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2016, returned to Ottawa, waiting for new COPRs
grace1234567 said:
Thanks for replying me!!
I checked it, I ticked the first choice "withdraw your sponsor application, all process fee less 75 will be refunded"
Is that right?
Yes, so if the PA side on ECAS says In Process, the sponsor has been approved.

itsasyn17

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-07-2016
IELTS Request
Background check started 29-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 In Process 25-08-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016 Passed
Passport Req..
ECAS Decision Made: 15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2016, returned to Ottawa, waiting for new COPRs
grace1234567 said:
Thanks.
So what is my next step? Waiting for Aor2 email? Can I still receive SA email?
Some VO's don't send out an AOR2 e-mail. The sponsor should receive an SA email. You can call to verify SA status and inquire as to the whereabouts of the email. Otherwise, look for the third line to be added under PA status. It will show the date that the VO started processing. Best wishes for a speedy process!!

grace1234567

Sep 13, 2016
itsasyn17 said:
Some VO's don't send out an AOR2 e-mail. The sponsor should receive an SA email. You can call to verify SA status and inquire as to the whereabouts of the email. Otherwise, look for the third line to be added under PA status. It will show the date that the VO started processing. Best wishes for a speedy process!!
Thanks so much for your detail information.

My situation right now is
Under PA status, it showed " started processing on Sep. "
Under my sponsor side, it showed " decision made", but there is no more detailed information, there is no approval or rejection.
Both of us didn't receive any email, there is no SA email and also no AoR2 email.

As you said, my situation means the SA and also AOR2, right? But how can I know which visa office my application goes?

Thanks.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
grace1234567 said:
Thanks so much for your detail information.

My situation right now is
Under PA status, it showed " started processing on Sep. "
Under my sponsor side, it showed " decision made", but there is no more detailed information, there is no approval or rejection.
Both of us didn't receive any email, there is no SA email and also no AoR2 email.

As you said, my situation means the SA and also AOR2, right? But how can I know which visa office my application goes?

Thanks.
The VO depends on which country you're living

grace1234567

Sep 13, 2016
Lebron-J said:
The VO depends on which country you're living

My nationality is China. But right now I am in Canada. So is there possible that my case goes to the visa office in Canada?
If some VO won't send the Aor2 email, how can I send supplementary evidence to them if I want to provide more detail information to support our real relationship?

Thanks.

matias-ramel

Sep 13, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am glad that I found this forum! It is such a relief to have people who understand what exactly you are going through.
My Application status are as follows:

Sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor on July 21, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 12, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on August 11, 2016.

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2016.
2.We started processing your application on September 7, 2016.

I am just confused because it says that Decision has been made for me as sponsor but I didn't received any email stating if I was approved as a sponsor or not.
But my husbands application was already sent to the visa officer in the Philippines and say in process as of September 7.

Does this mean that I am already approved to sponsor?
Kindly give me some insights in regards to this..

All opinion will be appreciated. :) :D

grace1234567

Sep 13, 2016
matias-ramel said:
Hello everyone!

I am glad that I found this forum! It is such a relief to have people who understand what exactly you are going through.

Sponsorship
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 12, 2016.

Permanent Residence

I am just confused because it says that Decision has been made for me as sponsor but I didn't received any email stating if I was approved as a sponsor or not.
But my husbands application was already sent to the visa officer in the Philippines and say in process as of September 7.

we are almost the same timeline and the same situation. Keep in touch.
Do your husband receive any email to confirm that your case has transferred to Philippines?
Thanks.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
matias-ramel said:
Hello everyone!

Sponsorship

Permanent Residence

Hey hii!!
We are in totally same time frame.they recieved file from my wife side on 19th of july and now decision has been made on her side.
They started processing my file on September 7.
We dint get any email saying decision is made.
But they sent one email to my wife with my name and different UCI number.
I think thats all they do.
Keep in touch

grace1234567

Sep 13, 2016
preet_5771 said:
He hii!
We are in totally same time frame.they recieved file from my wife side on 19th of july and now decision has been made on her side.
They started processing my file on September 7.
We dint get any email saying decision is made.
But they sent one email to my wife with my name and different UCI number.
I think thats all they do.
Keep in touch

cool....
when did your wife received the email? before or after Sep.7? My husband and I didn't receive anything, maybe because I already had UCI number before (I applied visitor visa before)?
By the way, which visa office did your case go to?
thanks.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
grace1234567 said:
cool....
when did your wife received the email? before or after Sep.7? My husband and I didn't receive anything, maybe because I already had UCI number before (I applied visitor visa before)?
By the way, which visa office did your case go to?
thanks.
Hey,
She recieved an email on 8th sep and im in australia so i think it could be sydney or canberra.
When you check online with old UCI it says decision made on your husband side and IN PROCESS in orher column.
But try to log in with your details at the same place with your UCI if you think it could be the same as visitor one.if you can log in then you will see only one column says IN PROCESS.To make it simple Now you should have 2 log in details.one from your husband side and second your side.
And i think they are pretty much unorganised we can say. They dint send us anything except these two emails.

grace1234567

Sep 13, 2016
preet_5771 said:
Hey,
She recieved an email on 8th sep and im in australia so i think it could be sydney or canberra.
When you check online with old UCI it says decision made on your husband side and IN PROCESS in orher column.
But try to log in with your details at the same place with your UCI if you think it could be the same as visitor one.if you can log in then you will see only one column says IN PROCESS.To make it simple Now you should have 2 log in details.one from your husband side and second your side.
And i think they are pretty much unorganised we can say. They dint send us anything except these two emails.
yes. using my UCI and also my husband's UCI shows the same - 'In process" under my side.
maybe what I can do is wait......
By the way, I studied in Sydney for two years....miss Sydney...hahahahaaaa....

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
preet_5771 said:
Hey,
Ok, if I understand this correctly, your wife is your sponsor. She received an email with UCI number saying application received. That's AOR1, and the UCI number is HER UCI #.

Second email with your name and different UCI number is YOUR UCI #. They have approved her as sponsor, and the second email is AOR2.

Sometimes, the SA email doesn't go out right away. The email system used sends those types of emails in batches. You may get it in a week or two, or you may not see it at all.

Hope this helps?