+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

Xtro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
mf4361 said:
call center is a hit or miss. You might get a *censored word* rep or a really helpful rep

CSE is better as its all documented (It appears on GCMS note) but even that the officer might just give up. You've passed 16 months so you definitely have a case for them to escalate
I`ve just sent them a letter through CSE, I really hope they answer back and tell me what`s happening to my case. It`s not just 16 months passed, but 17 months already, and Xmas is coming, so I feel I will pass 18 too.
Really annoying!

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Folks,

For those July applicant who are still waiting to get their PPR pr DM on ECAS, did CIC ask any of you guys to provide additional information? I see in other forums even November applicants got their PPR, I think if you've been asked to provide additional info, you're case is gonna be around 18 month to be processed. Am I right? I was asked to provide the name of my MSc supervisor and my resume etc, I don't expect to hear anything before Feb 2017.. :(

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
where you asked to provide additional info?

Xtro said:
I`ve just sent them a letter through CSE, I really hope they answer back and tell me what`s happening to my case. It`s not just 16 months passed, but 17 months already, and Xmas is coming, so I feel I will pass 18 too.
Really annoying!

cali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
syndney,Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 6th,2015
Nomination.....
June 12,2015
AOR Received.
oct 2,2015
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
updated in april
hi,
july 6 th applicant,security has not started yet ,gcms note says,,no documents needed at this time,,i dont know,,what is happening and why is the delay..

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
AmKh said:
Folks,

For those July applicant who are still waiting to get their PPR pr DM on ECAS, did CIC ask any of you guys to provide additional information? I see in other forums even November applicants got their PPR, I think if you've been asked to provide additional info, you're case is gonna be around 18 month to be processed. Am I right? I was asked to provide the name of my MSc supervisor and my resume etc, I don't expect to hear anything before Feb 2017.. :(
Same here AmKh. August applicant and still waiting. I was also asked for additional information.
Have you ordered gcms notes? Is there a group name assigned to you? Do you know what is your file location?

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
cali said:
hi,
july 6 th applicant,security has not started yet ,gcms note says,,no documents needed at this time,,i dont know,,what is happening and why is the delay..
Dear Cali,

I am in same situation.
Are you inland applicant or outland and your visa office?

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
I did. Its still under PS which they say is shorten for PreScreen, there is no group name for me. Group name and group numbers are both empty. My background check is started on October 15th.
what is your timeline like? When did you apply, was asked for medical and stuff?
elnazdel said:
Same here AmKh. August applicant and still waiting. I was also asked for additional information.
Have you ordered gcms notes? Is there a group name assigned to you? Do you know what is your file location?

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
Hey Guys,

I got my PPR today. However I have to go back home country for vocation from Dec 25 to Jan 19. CIC need us to send passports to them within 30 days. I don't think I can meet the deadline. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks,

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
AmKh said:
I did. Its still under PS which they say is shorten for PreScreen, there is no group name for me. Group name and group numbers are both empty. My background check is started on October 15th.
what is your timeline like? When did you apply, was asked for medical and stuff?
I applied Aug 28. Yes done with medical and everything. background changed to IP late October.Mine is still under PS.

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
That's very sad.. My work permit is expiring soon in March and I don't wanna go through the trouble of extending it, it really sucks! :(

elnazdel said:
I applied Aug 28. Yes done with medical and everything. background changed to IP late October.Mine is still under PS.

xiaosanxiong

Dec 15, 2016
percy25 said:
I have the same scenario. My cic status and it said that my case is closed and status is approved but tracker not activated yet. I believe they will send it out in the afternoon batch through Canada post, but we will recieve it on Monday.
Hi have you received your passport yet? Mine show mailed out last Friday Dec 16, but I haven't got it yet.

Xtro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
AmKh said:
where you asked to provide additional info?
Yes, I had to send some PCCs and correct a mistake in Schedule A background doc.

I sent everything to CIC through their online system in july and they have not even touched my case ever since.

Xmas time is here, so they stop working now, and they will only come back to work the second week of January, so I`m not too happy now.