+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

vejeykarthick

Jun 1, 2015
sunnycqcn said:
Hi,
Could you tell me how to request GCMS? I did not get any information from IRCC.
Thanks,
Use the below link from CIC to get GCMS. I haven't gotten one though.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

CindySmile

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
bluebubble said:
Sent my passport from Toronto to Ottawa last Friday morning, delivered this Monday morning.
It should be delivered in 2 days for Xpresspost if in the same region.. What's your status of tracking??
It just delivered. There is no signature for the delivery. It took me 2.5 days for shipping.

CindySmile

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
Dakilles said:
Do you have "Out for Delivery" in your tracking?!
It was just delivered. Thank you for your reply.

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Sorry guys if this question is answered before. What is the current processing time for the Bridging Open Work Permit application?

karan.m

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
its been 16 months and 10 days and still no PPR.....really frustrated with the PNP-PR process. Just praying to God that they dont go on long Christmas break and leave us all hanging in till next year. I thought the IRCC had a certain target to complete for this year for PR.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
karan.m said:
its been 16 months and 10 days and still no PPR.....really frustrated with the PNP-PR process. Just praying to God that they dont go on long Christmas break and leave us all hanging in till next year. I thought the IRCC had a certain target to complete for this year for PR.
I thought the same abt they have a target or quota to reach...somebody here answer thats not the reason and explain why (cant remember the reason)...look in past post here or in august thread...u will find the answer somewhere.

At the end who knows!

Do u have gcms notes?
Whats ur group number name and group number?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
karan.m said:
Have u call cic to ask ?

Jaz87

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july 2015
AOR Received.
27 oct 2015
Med's Request
April 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
16 moths 13 days no ppr yet security in progress since 17th nov

karan.m

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
yes i have cic a few times since 16 months passed...every time same answer..everything is passed and just waiting for the final decision. Even sent an enquiry through case enquiry form and got this email response....

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our Help Centre for more information."

I have not applied for GCMS notes recently. I did once in August...no useful information found in those

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Lakshmi.j said:
Mine is PACE JW 15
can u share ur timeline pls...when didi u apply etc...so we have a better idea how many are before or after our group pls :)

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
karan.m said:
yes i have cic a few times since 16 months passed...every time same answer..everything is passed and just waiting for the final decision. Even sent an enquiry through case enquiry form and got this email response....

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our Help Centre for more information."

I have not applied for GCMS notes recently. I did once in August...no useful information found in those
they r unbelievable!!!
so frustrating their automatic answers

dlobo2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
AmKh said:
Sorry guys if this question is answered before. What is the current processing time for the Bridging Open Work Permit application?

31 days online and 110 paper application