+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

Rana_ji

Jul 24, 2016
JimmyMcgill said:
what did they tell you? I just called right now and they told me everything is passed and if I did not receive response before November 10 call back again....

Could youte
They told me that all documents are received and file is in processing and they are just for a final review. I asked them that my processing time of 16 months will finish on 16 Nov and it's only 16 days left. And they replied that I will receive it before that and next morning I received it.

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
Rana_ji said:
They told me that all documents are received and file is in processing and they are just for a final review. I asked them that my processing time of 16 months will finish on 16 Nov and it's only 16 days left. And they replied that I will receive it before that and next morning I received it.
I called them as well. The similar reply.
Hope that I could be as lucky as you...

viviansun2013

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Joshua-H said:
I called them as well. The similar reply.
Hope that I could be as lucky as you...
July 7th applicant called them again today and was told the due day is Mid-Jan. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
viviansun2013 said:
July 7th applicant called them again today and was told the due day is Mid-Jan. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
What the hell... seriously?
I would be driven crazy by then!

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
viviansun2013 said:
Really hope if anyone can help....MP, my representative agent, or anyone.....desperate right now
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is to make us nuts, really. This afternoon my MP answered back, in short, He told me what I already knew that: "everything is passed, your application is on final review, if you don't hear nothing at the end of this month called me back to make another enquiry"

... So frustrated... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

viviansun2013

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
JimmyMcgill said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is to make us nuts, really. This afternoon my MP answered back, in short, He told me what I already knew that: "everything is passed, your application is on final review, if you don't hear nothing at the end of this month called me back to make another enquiry"

... So frustrated... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
My representative told me if we passed the 16 months processing time, an MP might be helpful to push a little. They can't help a lot if the case is still within 16 months. But anyways, I also went to an MP for help....I knew how frustrated it could be. Hope there is a PPR rain tomorrow and we are one of those lucky guys.

rosvita

Jun 26, 2016
viviansun2013 said:
My representative told me if we passed the 16 months processing time, an MP might be helpful to push a little. They can't help a lot if the case is still within 16 months. But anyways, I also went to an MP for help....I knew how frustrated it could be. Hope there is a PPR rain tomorrow and we are one of those lucky guys.
yes same. i went to MP and they said it is under normal process... and need to wait... sad...

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
viviansun2013 said:
5 days left.
But, for god sake don't change to 17 months in a few days...

viviansun2013

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Joshua-H said:
5 days left.
It is both sad and funny because the processing time has been changed from 12months to 15 months and 16 months in the last minute< I said I would calm down and wait for 16 months. But when I heard mid Jan.I freak out...maybe we should all keep faith and good news will come tomorrow.

Rana_ji

Jul 24, 2016
JimmyMcgill said:
what did they tell you? I just called right now and they told me everything is passed and if I did not receive response before November 10 call back again....

Could you tell us what you said and what they told you?

Thanks!
They told me exactly same thing.
They said that they are waiting for officer to do a final review.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Joshua-H said:
What the hell... seriously?
I would be driven crazy by then!
I think the call center has no idea or can not asure dates.
in different posts here they said they have similar time and same month but answers fron call center different....i guess they dont even know exactly how does cic officers work.

i guess is matter of luckyness....if the officer that is reviewing your file is hard worker or not that is gonna be reflected in our processing time :(

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
87arq said:
Hello guys,

My landing experience!! I am officially a permanent resident of Canada!!! What a looong wait since 2013...

Anyway, for those who are going to be next.

I drove to Peace Arc Border crossing. (55 minutes from my place). I told american officer I wanted to do a flag pole, so he gave me a paper on my passports and told me to drive to the office. So I did, gave my documents inside and had to wait for about 5 minutes. (not very nice their attitude, but it´s normal with them).

So I drove back to Canadian offices and after a few questions I was told to drive in, park and go inside to line B. I gave my documents, answered only one question ´´where do you work?´´. He asked the same question to my girlfriend.

After that, we were told to wait and after 5 minutes he had all our documents ready. He went over the Permanent Resident information sheet and told us ´´congratulations´´ and gave us two flags of Canada.

So basically in 30 minutes everything was done.

Surprisingly he told us that because we are from Visa exempt country, we could fly to our countries without having to wait for PR cards. Honestly, I am not too sure about that.

Anyway, thank you everybody for the support and I really hope you guys get your PPR soon.

By the way, if you guys remember I made the mistake of sending my passport copies to the address for people who live in the USA....(I sent them again to the right address as per recommendation from CIC call Centre). Well, I also sent an email to cpc-ottawa. The replied 48 hours later saying that there was no need to resend my documents and they asked me for tracking number. On friday October 27th my application was approved and return tracking was activated. It arrived yesterday but I had to pick it up from office today.

Thank you guys.

thanks for the sharing...
did they asked you for the last work permit to keep ot/
you think they asked you where do u work and while u wait you think they verify calling your employer? or....

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Joshua-H said:
5 days left.
dont even mention that.
try to be positive eventhough is hard...think positive!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Rana_ji said:
My suggestion is to call cic and somehow convince them to check status of your application.
I just called yesterday to cic and received PPR today.
Good luck guys.
share all your timeline pls