+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

Jim1925

Jan 10, 2015
How do you guys say that your application is July? Example, Is it because it was sent on July or they received in July or Your AOR/ECAS said they start processing your application on July.

Thanks,

My Timeline

Application Sent on June
Received on July
AOR on August
Reminder Email on January
Medical on March

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Jim1925 said:
How do you guys say that your application is July? Example, Is it because it was sent on July or they received in July or Your AOR/ECAS said they start processing your application on July.

Thanks,

My Timeline

Application Sent on June
Received on July
AOR on August
Reminder Email on January

It is based on the day the got it. So if they got it on July 6th you are July 6th applicant
Medical on March

Esther12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
CindySmile said:
I am a July 13, 2015 applicant. I haven't received any emails regarding updating schedule A so far. I saw many people receiving emails for updating schedule A. I don't know if everyone will receive an email for updating that form/
I applied July 23rd. I haven´t received any email about any updating. Hopefully everything will be fine.

robinsons

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2015
Nomination.....
Mar 2016
Hi friends,

What does it mean
--- include 2 self-addressed mailing labels
> one in English or French and
> one in the official language of your country of residence

Please help!!!!

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
robinsons said:
Hi friends,

What does it mean

Please help!!!!
Hi Robinsons,

It means you have to send two self addressed labels of your mailing address in your original package of federal file to CIC.
1. First one you can write in English like #123, 4556 abc street,Toronto,ON,1A2 3B4(where you currently live in Canada)
2. Second one in Home Country National language (where you actually came from or you are citizen of that country)
like for India is Hindi or Punjabi and for Germany is ‎Deutsch

Cheers

robinsons

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2015
Nomination.....
Mar 2016
Hi

so i would assume that it will be printed on the paper, like tghis?

1. my current address, 200D street name, Singapore 990990
2. my home country B1 L2, Subdivision, Manila, Philippines

thank you for your patience.

ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
Hi Robinsons,

It means you have to send two self addressed labels of your mailing address in your original package of federal file to CIC.
1. First one you can write in English like #123, 4556 abc street,Toronto,ON,1A2 3B4(where you currently live in Canada)
2. Second one in Home Country National language (where you actually came from or you are citizen of that country)
like for India is Hindi or Punjabi and for Germany is ‎Deutsch

Cheers

janedel

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Nomination.....
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
Med's Request
31-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017 (went on vacation before doing the landing)
robinsons said:
Hi

so i would assume that it will be printed on the paper, like tghis?

1. my current address, 200D street name, Singapore 990990
2. my home country B1 L2, Subdivision, Manila, Philippines

thank you for your patience.
I think what it means is example you are from japan ang you write in japanese characters so you have to write your address in japanese characters too.

EgoAr

Apr 6, 2016
robinsons said:
What does it mean
Hello Robinsons!

I think it have any sense only if CIC will send mail to your country. If you live now not in Canada. Only in such case your home postman needs label in your native language. CIC cares about correct delivery mail to you. :D
but as I know Pillipines has two official languages - Filipino and English, correct? I think you dont need second label. English will be enough.

Good luck!

cali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
syndney,Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 6th,2015
Nomination.....
June 12,2015
AOR Received.
oct 2,2015
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
updated in april
wahme092 said:
Hi Cali,

It is really confusing as I am PNP applicant and I couldn't found anything like inland PNP. there is only one option for PNP applicant and that is Provincial Nominee: Outland. I have tried to call them for this enquiry but they haven't given me the satisfactory answer and just told me that I should know in which category I have applied. So that is the only category or option I am left with.
hi,
Today i sent my rpf fee reciept and the police clearance for me and my husband ,is it mandatory to send through post,,because my husbands PCC is in INDIA,,do u know anything reg this
thanks
cali

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hey guys,
I'm July 8th applicant and I have gone through upfront medical on March 30th, 2016 as it was mentioned in reminder email by Cic. I was wondering how long would it take for them to update in my Ecas that "medical results have been received". I have already sent them a medical receipt a same day through CSE and I've got a reply from them that they have attached it to my file however I'm ECAS isn't updated yet .
So could anyone let me know who has gone through same process that how long does it take for the update to take place in ECAS.
Thanks in advance .

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
jaygill said:
Hey guys,
I'm July 8th applicant and I have gone through upfront medical on March 30th, 2016 as it was mentioned in reminder email by Cic. I was wondering how long would it take for them to update in my Ecas that "medical results have been received". I have already sent them a medical receipt a same day through CSE and I've got a reply from them that they have attached it to my file however I'm ECAS isn't updated yet .
So could anyone let me know who has gone through same process that how long does it take for the update to take place in ECAS.
Thanks in advance .
Hi.

So did you get an email asking you to do the medical check?

It's a bit confusing. You say you did upfront medical but then you say it was mentioned in reminder. If it was mentioned in email it shouldn't be considered upfront.

Anyway. May I ask? Did you get a request? I am July 6th applicant and as many people including June applicants we haven't received the request yet.

Answering your question. It might take up to a month or forever. I have read about people who got their permanent Residency and kept always three lines in their ecas. So as long as they have received it, don't worry.

CindySmile

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
jaygill said:
Hey guys,
Thanks in advance .
What kind of reminder email did you receive? I'm a July 13 applicant. I received a reminder email on March 2 but it didn't mention any medical things. I didn't receive any emails after that. I don't know if they will send me a ME email later or I need to do upfront ME.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
87arq said:
Hi.

So did you get an email asking you to do the medical check?

It's a bit confusing. You say you did upfront medical but then you say it was mentioned in reminder. If it was mentioned in email it shouldn't be considered upfront.

Anyway. May I ask? Did you get a request? I am July 6th applicant and as many people including June applicants we haven't received the request yet.

Answering your question. It might take up to a month or forever. I have read about people who got their permanent Residency and kept always three lines in their ecas. So as long as they have received it, don't worry.
Hey man I've received an email on March 23, it was a reminder email and it was mentioned in it " medical exam required, if you haven't done it yet, go do it as soon as possible" and after that I've called CIC and they said if it was mentioned in an email I should go do it, so I went ahead for medical on March 30,2016.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
jaygill said:
Hey man I've received an email on March 23, it was a reminder email and it was mentioned in it " medical exam required, if you haven't done it yet, go do it as soon as possible" and after that I've called CIC and they said if it was mentioned in an email I should go do it, so I went ahead for medical on March 30,2016.
Congrats.
Then you didn't do upfront ;).
Hope mine comes soon. Haven't heard from them since March 2nd when they asked to update schedule A and all that.

ash321

Sep 23, 2015
jaygill said:
Hey guys,
Thanks in advance .
It took 3 weeks for me to update in ecas status.