14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
87arq said:
the question is, is him a paper based applicant thru old system?
Pretty sure its paper. App Received to AOR is 3 months. Sounds about right.

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
Ahmedali263 said:
I received this email when I sent them my medical through CSE "We have received your supporting documents and have attached them to your application."
I received same email when I sent them PRF with CSE and they have attached the receipt with my application.

I think they will update our MyCIC soon.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
The e-mail I received from them is "As indicated in the IRCC Web form you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you."
I found another information defining "review in progress" under my CIC account is
"Review in progress" means that CIC is reviewing the medical information you provided. Just now I sent them another receipt of my medical result through CES under "application status, replacement or amendment of file" option. I hope 10 days from now they will update my status, otherwise I will go through another medical check, though after my upfront medical check, my doc said it's valid for 12 months, and I don't have to do it again. Any suggestion what I should do? Thank you

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
Pete2020 said:
I don't think they have received it if status reads that.
Hi Pete2020

After sending my medical result receipt, the e-mail I received from CIC was "As indicated in the IRCC Web form you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you."

I phoned CIC help center 2 weeks ago, and agent was helpful, she confirmed that CIC received medical check result 5 months ago, and said she'd make a note to processing office. I just want to know is there a way I can ask CIC how come they haven't updated my application status?

Any suggestions my dear friends?
Do you think I should go through another medical check since by the time when I was done my upfront medical 5 months ago, I didn't have that IME number shown on my medical check e-mail sent to me in May.

Thank you so much:)

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
Xiaomingshi said:
Hi Pete2020

After sending my medical result receipt, the e-mail I received from CIC was "As indicated in the IRCC Web form you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you."

I phoned CIC help center 2 weeks ago, and agent was helpful, she confirmed that CIC received medical check result 5 months ago, and said she'd make a note to processing office. I just want to know is there a way I can ask CIC how come they haven't updated my application status?

Any suggestions my dear friends?
Do you think I should go through another medical check since by the time when I was done my upfront medical 5 months ago, I didn't have that IME number shown on my medical check e-mail sent to me in May.

Thank you so much:)
I think you should wait for 2 more weeks. they will update your application. My ECAS and MyCiC is not updated as well.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Jon_Snow said:
Hello friends

Received my passport with PR VISA stamped..
Going to cross the border soon...

All the best to all of you...
Congratulations buddy, which VO?

awesome77

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Guys how long does it take to update ECAS with medical results??
I did my upfront medicals on 25 April,,but my ECAS is not updated yet?? Any idea how long it take??
Inland ainp or applicant

Thanks guys

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
awesome77 said:
I did my upfront medicals on 25 April,,but my ECAS is not updated yet?? Any idea how long it take??
Inland ainp or applicant

Thanks guys
I cant say. I did mine on April 29 th and a week later it was updated. I heard of people whose ecas never updated but they got PPR, so dont worry to much about it.

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
awesome77 said:
Inland ainp or applicant

Thanks guys
I'm waiting for them to update my ECAS as well. I did my upfront medical check way back to last November right after I received file number. I called call center 3 weeks ago, and was told CIC has received medical information. Since then I check ECAS daily, and nothing has been updated yet. I'm going to send a copy of my medical check receipt to the same office I sent PR paper application tomorrow to remind them.
Pray for all of us:)

awesome77

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi Xiemingishi
What are ur timelines ?? Are u inland applicant??
It's too long man ,,u did medical in November and still not updated on ECAS..oh
Did u ordered GCMS notes??i think u can get better answer from GCMS notes..

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
Any news this morning? :p

I'm July 10, 2015 applicant, just waiting for Canada Embassy in Mexico receive my criminal records from Mexico Government and the make a decision soon.... :eek: :mad: ;D

Esta espera desespera.....

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
awesome77 said:
Hi Xiemingishi
What are ur timelines ?? Are u inland applicant??
It's too long man ,,u did medical in November and still not updated on ECAS..oh
Did u ordered GCMS notes??i think u can get better answer from GCMS notes..
Yes, I'm inland applicant as AINP nominee, and same as everyone else here I sent my application in July, and received file number at the end of Oct, 2015. I like to get everything ready, so I did upfront medical check one week after receiving file number. After I received medical check e-mail at the end of April, I called Doc who processed my eMedical result, and was confirmed by Doc that I won't have to do anther medical check. Right after I called CIC call center 3 weeks ago, and agent confirmed that CIC has received my medical, and also I sent receipt of medical check through CSE asking them to update ECAS status, but until today nothing has been updated yet. I'm going to mail my receipt to office in Sydney, NS today to remind them.
It's long, but honestly, as long as CIC has received my medical, and doesn't mind updating my status ASAP, I don't mind their processing speed, cause they are busy, and for us the better option is to wait happily.

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
Hi guys,

My work permit is expiring in July 2016, and I do not receive anything from CIC after AOR. I have applied under SINP. Submitted my file on Aug 2015 and Received AOR on Dec 2015.

For now, I plan to extent my work permit. Because my SINP has employment restriction, I cannot apply for the bridging open work permit. I wonder whether I need to ask my employer to apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment. Is there any body else who is in the same situation or has heard from anyone about such situation?

Can any one help me explain what should I do?

Thanks,

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Jon_Snow said:
Hello friends

Received my passport with PR VISA stamped..
Going to cross the border soon...

All the best to all of you...
Well done, put the expensive champagne on ice my friend, it is tame for celebrating!

braveheart4life

May 19, 2016
hi Supercow,

Im not really sure what differences or similarities there are between the SINP and the AINP. One thing I know for sure is that either certifate would get you a work permit, it might be closed though.

asince you stated that there are employment restrictions on your SINP cert., I believe you would be granted a closed work permit.

I do not think you would require an LMIA however, because the Nomination certificate would get you a work permit. Whatayou might need from your employer though, is a paymenr of CAD$220 towards your supposedly closed work permit, this payment is under some stream called "worker exempt of LMIA under RC203 or something along that line.
I was in your situation with the AINP, and that was the process I followed to get a closed work permit.

Goodluck my G