+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

kadamcanada

Mar 30, 2017
Re: July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

hey guys my application was submitted on 21 august 2015 to cic new delhi...

but still i am waiting for my canada pr

please anyone suggest me what to do next??

is there any one who applied in paper based PNP program and waiting for visa??

sauby

Mar 29, 2017
Re: July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

kadamcanada said:
hey guys my application was submitted on 21 august 2015 to cic new delhi...

but still i am waiting for my canada pr

please anyone suggest me what to do next??

is there any one who applied in paper based PNP program and waiting for visa??
What is the current status of your application.....

Alberta30

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
sauby said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to group, I have a query for my friend. She got her PR approved on 6th March . She applied in April 2015. One reason was her medical was about to expire in Feb, so she gt a mail from CIC to re do the medical, once she submitted medical, within 2 weeks she got PR.

She submitted passport to VFS and got her Visa stampped.

She has one issue: please if any one can help.
Her city of Destination is Toronto and Province of destination is Ontario. She applied through PNP Nova scotia. What should she do???

I have seen persons getting turned down for doing that, when Landing your intended place of destination must be the province that nominated you. After landing and getting Pr she can move to wherever she wants

Any help will be quite useful
Regards

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
eng.suzan said:
hi
this is what showed in my online account right now: my question is what is the difference ?????i see it isthe same meaning but the words change

Code:
Hi eng.suzan,

My application status on CIC EE system same as yours.

On 3 April 2017:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message ..............
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message .........
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message .......
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 13 Feb 2017:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time.
A background check is needed: Not started
Final decision: Not Started

Application uploaded on CIC on 27 July 2016. It's past 8 months now.

Cheers and patience everyone. ;)

K.

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
Hey
Masood
U got any reply from cic yet
??
I got the same email today ??
MASOOD85 said:
No news , still waiting, its very painful period to wait so long.
I call CIC many times, but on tuesday I receive an email from CIC which stated that

Application is awaiting review by an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

I dont know , may be my security check is completed and file is awaiting to review by an office, hope for the good.

But I think there are many guys from June still waiting for PPR.

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
aminfkh said:
Hi Masoud,

I have received the same email and called CIC for clarification. They said it means that your background check is in progress.
I think the email was a reply to my inquiry for the status of my application after it passed the normal processing time (i.e., 16 months).

Hopefully, we hear back from them in June or July. :)
Hi Amin u got Ppr ??

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
I dont want to disappoint you but I think that email is still not a good sign , I received that email 2 months ago but still no response yet.

Actually its all about luck game what I think now.

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
MASOOD85 said:
I dont want to disappoint you but I think that email is still not a good sign , I received that email 2 months ago but still no response yet.

Actually its all about luck game what I think now.
Hey
Maqsood
What's ur time line
When is ur medical expiring ??

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
My medical expires on 19 may 2017 and I submitted my application on 31 July 2015

umanitoba

May 30, 2015

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
March 23, 2016

UCI: xxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxxx*

Application: xxxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxxx*

ASH:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

xxxxxx - xxxxxxx(Spouse):

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please submit an updated original police certificate from India. PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/23

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:
ATTN: BF Registry
Case Processing Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
ATTN: BF Registry
Case Processing Agent
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=AR&lob=rprf

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JH
Case Processing Agent
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
HEY
I saw you had to do a RCMP check for your Permanent Residence I just wanted to know how many months after your application number you received the RCMP criminal record check & how long after submitting those RCMP criminal record check you received you PR
thanks

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Any update , any one received PPR in last few days?
I think CIC is sleeping and they forget us.