+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

braveheart4life

May 19, 2016
Congratulations to all those what have received their PPRs and to those waiting, no worries it is gonna be over soon. Just make sure all your documents with them are updated and that you don't get a criminal record.

I gotta say that its been a great relief to have received my PPR and even though I haven't received th passport back from Ottawa, I already feel like a PR and a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders.

To all those still expecting their PPRs: especially July applicants, keep your fingers crossed, make sure you check your ECAS because it is apparent that the ECAS would update you on when a decision has been made as opposed to MYCIC.

Good luck comrades!!!!

rorydent

Apr 20, 2016
JimmyMcgill said:
Last night I made my landing at Emerson Border, Manitoba. It was very easy and fast. First, We went into US border and told them we wanted to make a flag pole -It seems they're accustomed to this, 'cause rapidily printed the entry refused and indicated how make the U return. In Canada, I have to admmited it, they were so kind and polite, even to me they looked more nervous than us. They asked for our current and past temporary visas, in order to destroyed them, asked for sign the CORP and wait for 10mnts, then he gave our passports back in which the stapled the Corp and stamp the date and gifted us two paper Canada flags, congratulated us and asked us if we had any questions. I only asked if I could fly outside Canada with the landing paper, he said NO, you have to wait to receive your ID card. As PR you only will be admitted in Airport border with this document.

Important, I went to the border around 7:00pm, almost nobody was there just the agents, well last night Manitoba waited a big snow storm, perhaps due to this and that Emerson is no a crowded border...

Finally, I want to say THANKS for this forum to keep me updated throughout all this process.

I hope all of June, July and August have big news soon.

All the best..
Sounds like a smooth ride indeed. Congrats on getting it down ever so quick from receiving PPR. 6 days?? Thats crazy good, I sent my copies of passport Friday 2nd. Hopefully will receive a response end of this week? Also, i was planning on going to the USA in a couple of weeks (not flying), is that acceptable you think or did the officer mean just when you fly out of the country. Also maybe going to England early January.

August27.2015

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
April 2015
Passport Req..
8 Dec 2016
Hey everyone. I am trying to plan my vacation and was wondering if anyone can help me with what happens after PPR. I understand post PPR we can either exit and re enter canada or flagpole. After that we get PR Card. Do we apply for PR card? Or do they automatically send us one? And for those who got their passports back, how long is the visa on it? How long do you have to travel and be back? Thanks in advance =)

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
August27.2015 said:
Hey everyone. I am trying to plan my vacation and was wondering if anyone can help me with what happens after PPR. I understand post PPR we can either exit and re enter canada or flagpole. After that we get PR Card. Do we apply for PR card? Or do they automatically send us one? And for those who got their passports back, how long is the visa on it? How long do you have to travel and be back? Thanks in advance =)

When u get your Copr u either can do flag pole or go for vacations outsidr canada and land when u come back.

They will send automatically ur PR card after landing.

August27.2015

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
April 2015
Passport Req..
8 Dec 2016
mdh said:
When u get your Copr u either can do flag pole or go for vacations outsidr canada and land when u come back.

They will send automatically ur PR card after landing.
Thanks for the response. My ecas shows decision made but no PPr yet. I intend to travel in mid feb and return mid april. When I called cic she said the Copr comes with a visa due date? How long is that good for?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
August27.2015 said:
Thanks for the response. My ecas shows decision made but no PPr yet. I intend to travel in mid feb and return mid april. When I called cic she said the Copr comes with a visa due date? How long is that good for?
Ohh ok..well showing already decison made means in days u will receive ppr.

Yes it comes with visa and will have an expiry date.
Not sure how long...
Some ppl of other threads said 4 or 6 months depends (ask them in thosr threads maybe july or june applicants xan help u more)

I am early aug applica t and havent get ppr and ecas&my cic still saying in process. :(

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Manvirkler007 said:
dear I am 23 July 2015 applicant
I got my medical on 2 oct 2015
But till date I didn't got any updation
As my medical also expired

I mailed them they replied ur file is under processed
I m worried
hey
just to shard with you my experience iam 13 august applicant 2015 when I applie to cic I attached my medical was valid only till march then expect to get medical june 2015 but I don't receive any medical request so when check onling I found medical has been recive in my ecas when order gcm note I found that they extend my medical for one more year iam very sure they extend your medical just wait you will get your ppr good luck

August27.2015

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
April 2015
Passport Req..
8 Dec 2016
mdh said:
Ohh ok..well showing already decison made means in days u will receive ppr.

Yes it comes with visa and will have an expiry date.
Not sure how long...
Some ppl of other threads said 4 or 6 months depends (ask them in thosr threads maybe july or june applicants xan help u more)

I am early aug applica t and havent get ppr and ecas&my cic still saying in process. :(
Hey..thanks..dont worry your turn will come soon..honestly you might get ppr before me. there is no exact system here lol. some get ppr but cic still shows in progress while in some forum people wait 80+ days after DM for PPr X//// Here is to hoping thats not us and that they are finally moving us all along!!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
August27.2015 said:
Hey..thanks..dont worry your turn will come soon..honestly you might get ppr before me. there is no exact system here lol. some get ppr but cic still shows in progress while in some forum people wait 80+ days after DM for PPr X//// Here is to hoping thats not us and that they are finally moving us all along!!
The best for all of us.
As xmas holidays are coming so less day of work for cic.
Hopping the best to all of us.
We can get the xmas miracle :p

karan.m

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Guys
how long does it take to see the status after one link the application online to ecas. my representative did it for me today.

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
Congrats guys. It's our turn now... September and October applications... For those who are still waiting, it's sooner than you think. ;-) good luck to all of us!

gill0475

Nov 23, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Masters Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
16-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
05-01-2017
My ECAS status changed to 'Decision Made' but no email yet. Hopefully soon . Still happy to know they are still working on our files :)

ON PNP application : 08 July 2015

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
gill0475 said:
My ECAS status changed to 'Decision Made' but no email yet. Hopefully soon . Still happy to know they are still working on our files :)

ON PNP application : 08 July 2015
Confratulations finally...is taking a long time.
Do you have gcms notes?
If yes can u provide ur group name pls?

gill0475

Nov 23, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Masters Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
16-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
05-01-2017
mdh said:
Confratulations finally...is taking a long time.
Do you have gcms notes?
If yes can u provide ur group name pls?
No I haven't ordered GCMS notes