+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
HamedGh said:
July 14 applicant; got PPR email this morning; Passport is on its way to Ottawa! Wish you luck
Congratulations! August applications should be ready for the next few weeks...

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
braveheart4life said:
Thanks guys. i applied July 13th, 2015 and got the PPR today December 2nd, 2016.

I never requested for my GCMS notes because I didn't see the need for it.

I wasn't really excited at first, after i received the email because i felt like it was long due, but i began to appreciate it more when my family showed super excitement.

I give the most high all the glory.

Good luck to the rest of the July applicants, future applicants and past applicants. :-*

Congratulations! I suggest that you should celebrate with your family. ;-) happy holidays.

Neethuleon

Oct 28, 2016
CindySmile said:
Congrats! How long it takes you to get the passport back?
hi I am July 4th 2016 applicant novascotia pnp.i paid visa fees and landing fees on July 4 th 2016.My agency told me that I have to wait 6 months from July 4 th.so today it's 5th month conpleted and still waiting for passport request.No update so far.Anyone have an idea when I can expect ppt?

Neethuleon

Oct 28, 2016
Mark 1990 said:
How many july applicants are still waiting?
Neethuleon said:
hi I am July 4th 2016 applicant novascotia pnp.i paid visa fees and landing fees on July 4 th 2016.My agency told me that I have to wait 6 months from July 4 th.so today it's 5th month conpleted and still waiting for passport request.No update so far.Anyone have an idea when I can expect??

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
EswarHyd said:
I just called CIC. the agent checked my file and said they cannot do anything untill Jan 18. Agent said everything is good/passed, and i will get PPR soon.

I applied on July 31, 2015, and CIC received my app on Aug 6, 2015. My group is PACE-JW-22

waiting...
what why they cant do nothing until jan 18???? did they say why jan 18?

im aug applicant and i am JW-26

i want to cry!!!!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
HamedGh said:
July 14 applicant; got PPR email this morning; Passport is on its way to Ottawa! Wish you luck

congratulatiooooons!!!!!
did u ordered gsmc notes?

if yes can u share ur group name and group number please?
thank you

HamedGh

Apr 17, 2013
Thanks; I do wish you will get yours soon. We waited long enough. I ordered GCMS on October 11 and as of Nov 1st my data was like these:
Group Name: PACE-JW-14
Group #: 2-LN4DTSJ

Around mid September I asked MP to do follow ups but heard the same that CIC agent advised (your application is under processing!)

hope you all get that email and we become PR sometime in 2016.

Cheers!

mdh said:
congratulatiooooons!!!!!
did u ordered gsmc notes?

if yes can u share ur group name and group number please?
thank you

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
HamedGh said:
Thanks; I do wish you will get yours soon. We waited long enough. I ordered GCMS on October 11 and as of Nov 1st my data was like these:
Group Name: PACE-JW-14
Group #: 2-LN4DTSJ

Around mid September I asked MP to do follow ups but heard the same that CIC agent advised (your application is under processing!)

hope you all get that email and we become PR sometime in 2016.

Cheers!
thank you for sharing...i cant see when did u sent ur application to sydney?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
rorydent said:
Got PPR this morning too. What a feeling. The shackles are gone. Whoop!! July 14th applicant
congratulations!!!

long wait but is over!!!

Can you share when did u apply?
and also if you ordered gsmc notes can you share your group name and group number pls?

thank you

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
CindySmile said:
In my case, I got the PPR this Monday. So far there has been no change on my ECAS. I didn't link my application to my CIC account.
congratulations.

can you pls share your group name and group number if you had gcms notes pls??

and congrtas again

Bullz

Dec 2, 2016
July 3rd in land finally got PPR today !

But i have spouse on file too who is not in canada, i got medical emails for both of us in april but this time she or I didnot receive ppr for her,

Any idea what to do. Thanks

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Bullz said:
July 3rd in land finally got PPR today !

But i have spouse on file too who is not in canada, i got medical emails for both of us in april but this time she or I didnot receive ppr for her,

Any idea what to do. Thanks
congratulatioooons!
long wait for u too.

I guess the ppr email for her will be soon in her email or check/read very well yours maybe its included, i read it usually come for everyone included in application at once.

wait 1 or 2 days if not maybe call them to verify how to proceed!

can u share group name and number if you have gcms notes pls?

thank you!

Bullz

Dec 2, 2016
Thanks!
no i never get any notes neither i apply. Idid read all many time, its says i can send 2 or more passports but only canadian address but she is not here.
or someone told me to dhl her passport here and sent it together..