Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Joshua-H said:
Good luck.
Differently, ONPNP doesn't provide supporting letter any longer for extending work permit, so I have to get the FN to apply BOWP. Hope that I could get it before expiration.

I suggest you to apply for open work permit before your work permit expires and after it expires you will be under implied status and can continue to work until you get a decision on your WP application.

If you don't get AOR before October 7th then , You can apply without it as you don't have any other option but according to CIC processing times these days, by the time they start processing your WP application, you will receive your AOR which will make you eligible for open work permit.

FYI: For open work permit applications CIC officers always make sure that applicant has received an AOR and has/had valid work permit at the time he/she applied for open work permit. See attached link below for more details.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

morena34

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Hey Guys.

I just got my AOR. I already shared my timeline in previous page. Hope you all get the AOR soon too.

damon

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Congratulations! :p :p :p

morena34 said:
Hey Guys.

I just got my AOR. I already shared my timeline in previous page. Hope you all get the AOR soon too.

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
morena34 said:
Hey Guys.

Congrats, this is also good news for me. They are processing the July Applicants.

vejeykarthick

Jun 1, 2015
This thread is kicking a** It helped people like me a lot.

July 22nd applicant. Still waiting for AOR.
My work permit already expired on September 7th. Looking forward to get AOR before they process my BWOP (mine) + Open Work Permit (spouse) applications.

~Fingers Crossed~

rnr022

Jun 30, 2015
Here is my timeline;

July 3rd: received
September 22: EP
September 22: In process

I'am a inland applicant and waiting for a medical exam. Do you guys know how long it takes to get a medical exam request these days? Many of my friends who applied in May June did not get the request yet.

ash321

Sep 23, 2015
rnr022 said:
Here is my timeline;

I'am a inland applicant and waiting for a medical exam. Do you guys know how long it takes to get a medical exam request these days? Many of my friends who applied in May June did not get the request yet.
Right now March and April applicants are getting medical requests.

manjuanand

Sep 4, 2015
I got an email from CIC today mentioning my application is complete and now been placed for processing.
Is this the AOR or something else? I am an inland PNP applicant. My name is Manju in the timeline file.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
manjuanand said:
I got an email from CIC today mentioning my application is complete and now been placed for processing.
Is this the AOR or something else? I am an inland PNP applicant. My name is Manju in the timeline file.
Hi,

That's what is called AOR, am sure it included your UCI and EP numbers

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
manjuanand said:
Congrats!
But why are they still working on July 3rd... I'm so tired of waiting.. :mad: :mad:

ash321

Sep 23, 2015
Joshua-H said:
Congrats!
But why are they still working on July 3rd... I'm so tired of waiting.. :mad: :mad:
Yah usually they select a bunch of applicants in certain time frame and gives AOR or medicals on same or next day. :'(

damon

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Yes, that's we called AOR, next step is medical examination request, still have to wait. good luck!

manjuanand said:

damon

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Congratulations!Some people got AOR and MR within a few days, but some have to wait for a few months to get MR, it depends, good luck!

rnr022 said:
Here is my timeline;